[DONE] Application for Full Membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Rotamercs, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Rotamercs

Rotamercs Just Joined

Hi,

Would like to put myself forward for a Full ToG Membership, I am a Kiwi living in Sydney and have been a keen gamer for quite a few years now.

Although my original gaming started with my Dick Smith system as a kid, I got addicted to online gaming with CS 1.3 quite sure it was and then moved onto Unreal Tournament etc.

Currently have been playing WoW for approx 5 years and also played BF2 for a few on PC, moved to PS3 gaming for Bad Company 2 and have come back to PC for BF3 and hoping to get into SWTOR. Also spend a fair bit of time getting into F1 on PS3 and any other games look good with an online functionality. Probably put in 20+ hours a week of gaming which would be alot more if I won lotto and didnt have to work.

Looking at ToG as a social group to game with as I have spent quite some time with different Clans & Guilds however am now looking for a base of people that are not going to fall apart at any time and will be a place to go gaming without all the politics and just enjoy the gaming.

Cheers

Rotamercs

2. Rotamercs

Rotamercs Just Joined

Forgot to state, im currently 31

3. Temeflaps

Temeflaps Active Member

Hopefully we will see you in TOG tags soon enough bro, mowing people down with that Scar-H of yours haha.

4. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Hi Rotamercs,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 50,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers :D