[DONE] Application For Full Membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Syklops, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Syklops

Syklops Just Joined

I am currently playing DAYZ-Epoch and War Thunder(which is How I Found you Folks... Through the Squadron listings)
    My First Machine Was a Vic20 & C-64/128. Been a PC gamer ever Since ... Couldn't get used to Consoles after Never enough Buttons on the Controller.
    Looking for a More relaxed group of Mature People ... Who Play More than one game... Kinda Like Me. I rotate games about every 2-3 months. So i don't get completely Burnt out on one game
    By now you've Noticed my bad typing Habit Of capitalizing words.. I type like i talk... if a Word has a capital to start, Its emphasized in my head

I have played GURPS and AD&D... online Started With Jane's Fighters Anthology then went to the Delta Force Series of games, America's Army, Guild Wars, Star Wars Galaxies, Eve, World War II online : Battleground Europe( the Only game i keep going back to after 7 years Of playing It ) Battlestar Galactica online, World of Tanks, Latest game to drive me on is the DayZ mods For Arma 2.
    Anything else you'd Like to know Just ask!

2. CDAT

CDAT Active Member

hey ya skylops. One of the higher ups should be along anytime now. Be sure to drop in and say hello in the War Thunder devision.

3. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 58,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
    The Older Gamers :D