[DONE] Application for Membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Grimsphere, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Grimsphere

Grimsphere Just Joined

Salutations :),

A brief on Grimsphere's 'need' :D to join The Older Gamers community.

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    I am a retired MMO gamer (WoW, Aion, FF11,Star Trek ...) and the upcoming Final Fantasy IV release has reignited the gamer in me:w.

What was the first gaming console you own or pen and paper game you played?
    The first gaming console I owned was a PS1 but first played was an Atari :D which was quickly surpassed by the Sega Mega Drive. I came late to role playing (what I think of from 'pen and paper') so did not develop a taste for it. I guess some old dogs won't learn new tricks:rolleyes:.

Why do you want to join TOG?
    My housemate, and current ToG member, r4zor had joined earlier in the year (or was it last year... whatever) and has been raving about the community. With the imminent release of FFIV, which he will be playing and says many more in the community will be doing likewise, the need for a stable and supportive group of like minded people will be the biggest contributing factor to enjoying the game fully. This is what I feel ToG has to offer and hope I can be a part of it and contribute my share of 'value' :p.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
    Hmm...
    Umm...
    (this feels like one of those dating site questionaires . . . ;) just kidding)

Not really sure what else to add. If accepted, I know I will be good team player and I'll try not to step on too many toes.

Cheers,

Grim

2. CDAT

CDAT Active Member

About time you applied slacker.

"WACK!"

3. Grimsphere

Grimsphere Just Joined

DOH!

Before anyone starts correcting me (shut up r4zor) it should be Final Fantasy XIV ~.~

Thanks

Grim

4. theZee

theZee Retired Moderator

Hi Grim,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers

Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 42,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers