[DONE] Application for membership.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Temeflaps, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Temeflaps

Temeflaps Active Member

Hey everybody,

My name is Lorry (Loz, Lozza) As known by most Australians. I have been playing games for some time mostly arcade games such as Tekken and other arcade games but these days I play online because it is just as fun with out having to give mercy rounds to children that want to play the game and being 26 and at an arcade just doesn't feel right sometimes. Fav chars was and will always be Marduk and also King.

I play a few games online like WoW, CSS, DODS and Battlefield Bad Company 2 which I only play on your guys server on HC. I don't have kids who play games but I am interested in getting better at mainly BC2 and thought well I am over 25 and the guys running around with TOG are pretty awesome so I thought I would try it out with you all. I am the kamakazi medic Temeflaps btw.

I do still play WoW but am taking a large break until the new expansion comes out which me and other dedicated players will raid in, but my obsession with BC2 just wont die and vietnam looks...Ok I guess but we will see!

Thanks all and will see you in the near future ;)

2. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the

Currently TOG consists of nearly 37 game divisions and over 40,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

3. Ace Rimsey

Ace Rimsey Company Commander

Welcome to TOG.

If you are looking to play some MMORPG with some fellow gamers, check out Pirates of the Burning Sea (PotBS).

As the TOG Society Leader for PotBS, we are relaunching the division to coincide with the change to Free to Play business model.

Joining now means you get in at the ground floor of what I expect will be a fun filled active game division with lots to do.

I expect to start a new character playing group (max of 6 per group) to jointly play through the starter missions.

Initially PvE groups for missions and eventually open sea PvP once we reach the max level cap of 50 and equip ourselves with the best ships in the game.

Initially we will be focussing on a Pirate Society on Antigua (US peak playtime) server.

With a non-TOG sanctioned group playing on Roberts (European peak playtime) server as French nationals until we have enough players to establish our own economic supply chain for cost effective production of ships and consumeables for society members.

So check out this link if you want to know more about PotBS
    http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum...st-pirates-burning-sea-guide.html#post2958152

And post your forum name and ingame avatar name on our sign up list for the Pirate faction on Antigua (US peak playtime) once you have downloaded the game and signed up to play for free via the Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) launcher 3.

I recommend that later if you are serious about playing longer term you pay US$14.99 for a one month subscription so you can get access to a full account which does not limit you to max of two ships, two dockyards and two character slots and force you to pay for everything. By subbing for one month you get the same privileges as a former returning player gets who doesn't subscribe to the monthly fee (Captain's club).

All the Best

Ace
    Society Leader for TOG Pirates of the Burning Sea game division.