[DONE] Application for Membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Djenn, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Djenn

Djenn Getting Started

Hello everyone,

My name is Robert and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. I am soon to be 28 years old and I am a Personal Carer so gaming time can be quite limited. I am looking to play Rust, Minecraft, The Division and Star Citizen when they are released with TOG members.

I have been interested in gaming since I was a little guy and the first system I became familiar with was the Nintendo Entertainment System, I have also owned one of each Playstation apart from the new one, playing such titles as Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Gran Turismo, Deus Ex, the original Diablo and Sims games and many others.

I would like to join TOG so I can play with friends who have been members for some time and friends who have joined recently as i don't get much time to game and make friends to play with through games these days.

Thank you for the opportunity to join your Clan, I hope to hear from you soon!

2. Buff

Buff The Magic Dragon Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Djenn,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 63,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
    The Older Gamers :D

3. Djenn

Djenn Getting Started

Thank you Buff! :)

4. Wenceslaus

Wenceslaus Sauce Staff Member Moderator -= SILVER Patreon =-

Welcome xxDjenn !

Why not to stop by and introduce yourself to our fleet crew @ Start Citizen TOG Fleet? (currently 600 ships + 4 corvettes)

We are running two forums and having more than 220 members. If you are interested I would recommend to look first at Star Citizen (Public) and then at Star Citizen forum.

Looking forward to see you there.

Wence out

[​IMG]