Application for Membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Liberty, May 23, 2006.

1. Liberty

Liberty Getting Started

I confirm that I are, er, *cough* am over 25 years of age, (alright, darn it, I'm 32 and holding... *sigh*) and have I have read the AUP and FAQ. (Er, ok... um, I skimmed it but my friend Andrea insists that I surely do agree and am willing to conform to all above yadda yadda and she's my boss so what she says goes, um, yes, certainly). I play both WoW and Guild Wars, but at this time am only really interested in a WoW (Runetotem server, specifically) guild. (Information about a Guild Wars guild would certainly not be turned down, though!)

I currently reside on the west coast of the USA (California) and generally play in the later parts of the evenings, though it's not unheard of for me to be caught sneaking in WoW time during the middle of the day as I have an extremely flexible schedule. (*coughathomemomcough*)

Erm, I'm not entirely sure what other information is required, however I can say I do have a bit of gaming experience I do in fact have spawns (three, in fact) ranging in ages 5-12, and a gaming addict husband, as well. While I am usually found soloing while I learn, I am comfortable in a group environment (usually) but WoW has been a bit of an overwhelming (but fun) experience for me so far. (Still trying to get my groove on. Er, D'oH! I mean FINDING my groove, yes, that.)

Yep, I'm feeling the burn of newbie-ness and feel a bit frustrated when people are throwing out random letters at me and I haven't a clue what they mean. "Are you hear for BFD?" BFD? Doesn't that mean brewed fresh daily? Oh, certainly, I'll have a mug... OH. BLACK FATHOM WHAT??? um, no, I don't think I'm here for that... er, am I?

So. Yeah. Fair warning. Just saying.

But you'll love me. You really will! I'm fun! And interesting! And I'm playing a perky Night Elf druid named Titania who does the most lovely flips as she's running along. So, yes, I would love to join your ranks if you all think I would fit in with your (hopefully) crazy crew.

Muchisimo gracias.

2. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to the good ship TOG, Liberty :)

Ur application looks okay to me but alas i'm no admin so u just have to wait for one of those guys to come by and hit u with the TOG stick..... once u have recovered from the shock pls join the rest of the residents in the Lounge for a chat ;)

3. Mind Rott

Mind Rott Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG. Seeing as you're an alliance member I'll be looking for you in the battlegrounds. :) You'll be in good company as there are a lot of good people on Runetotem on both sides. So enjoy and have fun. And if you have any questions feel free to ask.

For the HORDE!!

4. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed by an administrator and approved.

You will now have full access to all parts of the TOG website
    • All TOG member only forums
    • All member only areas of the website
    Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have.
    You will find other TOG members most helpful if you take the time to aks any questions you may have.

The social heart of TOG can be found in “The Lounge Room”, where any topic is being discussed and debated. If you want to know the other TOG members across the whole of TOG visit the Lounge Room.
    Want to know when the next real life get together is of TOG members, again the lounge room is the place to be.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too, feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don’t forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers!

5. DogMeat

DogMeat Active Member

Welcome aboard.

6. Andrea

Andrea Active Member

*dances*

Yay! Welcome! :D

7. Cherie

Cherie Well-Known Member

A friend of Andrea is a friend of mine. Welcome!

/join ToG and we'll see you in-game!

8. chaos

chaos Getting Started

welcome to tog liberty we are a great bunch of guys n gals hope you have fun