[DONE] Application for TOG - LOTRO

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Feregaard, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Feregaard

Feregaard Getting Started

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please consider me as a potential member of TOG, I am an active gamer with multiple years of experience and have played a wide variety of games from FPS to MMORPG and TT. I am currently playing LOTRO and hope to eventually create my own YouTube Channel once I get enough funding from a job, and I am generally a fun, willing to learn gamer who always loves to learn something new. I have only been in one clan/group before for Xbox One called Enjoi gaming (Njoi) and have decided it is time to get another group to play some well-needed content and a change of new scene. To summarize:

Xbox One player- (3 years)
    PC gamer (3/4 years)
    PS player (4/5 years)

games I play:
    LOTRO
    PoE
    Infestation
    Fallout Shelter
    Steel Oceans
    War Thunder

Age/Location: 26, USA

former occupation:

USAF

Referred by:

LOTRO character ~ Mellianah

I am currently playing as a Burgler/Hobbit Trickster on LOTRO @ lv 17.

I hope to really become part of this group, and look forward to other correspondences. If you have a question, feel free to shoot me a msg on my Discord @ Captain Schnapps#1523.

Hoping you are well,

~Feregaard~
    Hobbit Trickster
    Burglar

2. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.

Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox and Discord Servers.

Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.

Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

3. Feregaard

Feregaard Getting Started

awesome!
    Thanks again!