[DONE] Application for TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Dreamland, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Dreamland

Dreamland Just Joined

Hi there , i too am an old school gamer , i started out with books , you remember the ones ? if you want to kill the dwarf go to page 9 else go to page 104 .... etc
    i then progressed to an old 'pong' bat & ball video game , followed by the first Atari , i have gamed on pretty much all machines from bbc computer to Dragon 32 ,i was heavily into text only adventure games at the time , amiga 500 anyone ? (link 2 up and play 'Stunt Car Racer' amazing fun !) i even bought a Dreamcast lol .....
    then there were some games i really wanted to play.... GTA , Halo , pilot wings , star wars rouge squad, Goldeneye (i still play this one though the controllers are a little messed up now) to name a couple , so yes i bought all the appropriate consoles along the way as in those days they didn't like to bring the same game out on all consoles , the games i am playing at the moment are GTA & GT on my ps3 , however my more serious gaming would be WOW which i have played for many years , i'm on Dragonblight server EU , if you're on there you will have a good chance of knowing my main tunes , (Agrahorn , Foolish , Tempt) , i am at the moment taking a break from wow in favour of War Thunder ... call sign 'Dreamland' lol , its so top gun!
    I am a single parent with a young daughter so when its bedtime & im stuck in the house........ Game On !!! i play most nights from 8pm through to midnight , and a little during the day (work dependant)
    I like the idea of being in a 'squad' for war thunder and i am hoping you will accept my application , thx to The Omen for informing me of this site (sorry i rammed you lol)

2. The Omen

The Omen Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 60,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
    The Older Gamers :D

3. The Omen

The Omen Retired Moderator

[​IMG]

Welcome to TOG and War Thunder
    Once you're a member please head into our War Thunder Private forums.
    Once in there please add your name to the Squadron in the
    Green Sticky Section.
    We also have free Teamspeak provided for free for our members too.

Hope to see you soon :)

War Thunder Division.