[DONE] Application for WoW Classic

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Jondae, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Jondae

Jondae Getting Started

What games are you currently playing/looking to play with TOG?
    I would like to play WoW Classic with TOG on Zandalar Tribe.

I've been playing WoW since the early days and made many good friends. Even visited Copenhagen twice back in the day for guild meetings!

What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
    Gamecube: Super Bust a Move, Super Monkey Ball, Mario Kart :) Until World of Warcraft came out, I never played any PC games, but since it did I played almost every day.

Why do you want to join TOG?
    I would like to be in the same guild as some of my real life friends, who played on Deathwing before and were in The Old Grudge. I also find it very important to play in a good, competetent and helpful guild. I like the social aspect of the game and am always up for helping others.
    Back in the days I played a rogue in Hegira on Deathwing and hope to re-capture some of that experience. I will play quite casually, but would love to join a raid from time to time. I participated in many, many raids back in the days and loved the feel of the "group victory".

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
    I'm a 41 year old girl from The Netherlands. I've been playing WoW since 2005 and am looking forward to play again with old friends and hope to make some new ones!

Shrubbo likes this.
  2. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft -= SILVER Patreon =- Captain

Certainly we have room for more on Zandalar Tribe! Especially Mario Kart vets.

:D S

Shrubbo likes this.
  3. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

[​IMG]
    Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

Sysmon likes this.