[DONE] Application for WoW Classic

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Delph, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Delph

Delph Getting Started

Hi.

My name is Fredrik and I'm a 38 year old guy living in Sweden.

Been playing computer games since the 80's and it all started with a C64 and then moved on to an Amiga 500 in my case. Ice hockey has also been a big influence in my life and something I've been involved in.

Played WoW when it was first released back in the day. Have now started playing WoW Classic and wanted to join TOG to have some people in closer to my own age to play the game with.

See you around.
    /Delph

2. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft -= SILVER Patreon =- Captain

That's another thing WoW needs: Ice hockey. Maybe in an alternate reality Wrath of the Lich King expansion? And golf! We need golf.

We do have a few of you youngsters playing WoW Classic in EU. When you get through the hurdles here, they are unlikely to chase you off their lawn.

:D S

3. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

One day one of you guys from Sweden us going to tell us they work as a chef and on that day I will giggle to myself, perhaps post an appropriate meme and generally have an immature time. Not today though!

Welcome to TOG Delph :D

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

Sysmon likes this.