Application to join TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Valen, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Valen

Valen Just Joined

Hi everyone. I was informed of this site and the resources that it may provide me. I have read the RoC and have no problems following them.

Cheers,
    V

2. UNK

UNK Well-Known Member

hey there valen I know I pointed you over this way but this is a list of the stuff you have to read and agree to b4 they can hit ya with the TOG stick and give ya full access (dont get upset I copy pasted it from another app.)

Hello there and welcome to TOG.

Please take some time to read this: Potential Members PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING and the other sticky posts at the top of this forum. They detail what is needed in order to become a full TOG member.

There are some key things you MUST STATE in your application in order to be considered for membership. These include:
    1. You are over 25.
    2. Your have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    3. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    4. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    6. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.
    Post back here with the required info and we can give you full access to the site (TOGerised).

once all thats done just hop on into the guildwars forum and pick which time frame guild is best suited to when you play most and we will get ya in the right guild!

cool see ya in game!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2008