[DONE] Application to join you in WoW classic

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Vornathadia, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Vornathadia

Vornathadia Getting Started

1 What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    WoW Classic
    2 What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
    Atari STE and the first game was called Dungeon Master .
    3 Why do you want to join TOG?
    I used to be on Deathwing years ago back in the days of Vanilla and a friend of mine knew some of your guildies in the Old Grudge and said you were a nice bunch , I haven't played since the days of Lich King but WoW classic has lured me back . I am more of a social gamer than anything else so I just want to have some people to have a natter to while I am playing .
    4 Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
    I am a 54 year old man from the Wiltshire in the UK . currently reading the discword books .

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Sysmon must laugh and laugh. Sorry in joke Vornathadia. Welcome to TOG mate :)

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

3. Vornathadia

Vornathadia Getting Started

Hey Shrubbo thanks for the welcome , which classic server are you guys playing on ? Is it the Horde faction as on Deathwing ?

Shrubbo likes this.
  4. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

I wouldn't have a clue mate, never touch the stuff :D

TOG is a gaming community with many divisions that specifically deal with certain games. WoW, Mechwarrior, EVE, Battlefield, blah blah etc and what you have done so far is to join TOG. Now you need to go to the WoW division so let me help you get there.

WoW would come under this one....
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)

Click that bugger and it will take you
    the TOG MMORPG Divisions.

At the end of that is
    World Of Warcraft: The Dark Portal Division

When you get there is should be reasonable self explanatory on how to sign up for whatever shenanigans you want and the place to ask questions such as the one you asked... which I don't have a clue about haha.

5. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft -= SILVER Patreon =- Captain

If you wander down to The Dark Portal, you can check the WoW Classic forum for servers. I don't remember them all anymore... The Orphans Grim are on an EU RP-PvP server somewhere.

:D S

Shrubbo likes this.