Application to join

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Firedorn, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Firedorn

Firedorn Just Joined

Hi all!

I'm am hereby officially applying to join TOG.

My name is Alex, I live in Montreal, Canada (Eastern). I am 30 years of age. I have brown eyes and hair...ok, wrong type of app.

I am an Application Developper/VP Technologies for a software company I own. I've been dabbling in computers and gaming for the past 18 years. I enjoy gaming, movies, music. Things you do sitting down. I'm married and have 2 (almost 3) kids. Because of all that (work and family), I play whenever I get a chance. My hours are not regular at all.

My first computer game has to be BC's Quest for Tires on the Adam/Coleco computer. My first video game was Pong...a unit my father and I put together when I was a youngling.

I play mostly on the PC, but dabble on my Wii as well. I enjoy RPG, RTS and some FPS games. I miss adventure games (King's Quest anyone?) I suffer from MMOADHD. I play many games at once, especially MMOs. Right now, I have active subs in LOTRO(lifetime), TR and VG. Tamerlan in VG sent me here (thanks for the invite).

I am currently a member of another guild (Order of Laibach) where I joined playing WoW. They have not moved (or ever plan to) to Vanguard. It's a shame since this game has come a long way since release. I have left WoW for the time being, maybe for good, but remain in good standing with them, as I have a lot of personal friends in that guild.

I've been looking for a guild where fun is the main reason for being; a laid back attitude, family friendly, greed-free with just a hint of drama (not too much) :p.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I consider myself priviliged to have the chance to join a mature community.

Thanks, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Firedorn

CAMMO likes this.
  2. N3uRoTiC

N3uRoTiC Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG:) Before you can be made a full member you need to read the AUP & FAQ's and the Forum & server Guidelines, They are located at the Top of this forum, once you've read them please post back here stating that you have.

CAMMO likes this.
  3. BattleScoob

BattleScoob Retired Administrator

Hello there and welcome to TOG.

Please take some time to read this: Potential Members PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING and the other sticky posts at the top of this forum. They detail what is needed in order to become a full TOG member.

We need to know:
    1. Are you over the age of 25?
    2. Have you read and agreed to the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and FAQs
    3. Have you read and agreed to the Forum and Server Guidelines.

Post back here with the required info and we can give you full access to the site (TOGerised).

4. Firedorn

Firedorn Just Joined

My mistake. Was kinda getting late on my end. I mentioned my age already, 30.

I had already read the Potential Members PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING, along with the AUP and FAQ and Forum and Server Guidelines.

All agreed...just forgot to mention it.

Thanks again for your time.

5. BattleScoob

BattleScoob Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 20,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)