[DONE] Application to Join

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Dilligaf666, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Dilligaf666

Dilligaf666 Getting Started

Hi my name is Andrew -I qualify age wise as I am 47 :oops:

My first Computer was a C64 - purchased for games only in about 1989.
    Moved to an Amiga eventually and a Pentium 75 in 1995 I guess.

First online games I played then over modem were Duke Nukem 3 and also Mechwarrior - had to download an addon which had to be installed on 9 floppy disks!

Counterstrike was in the Beta days - which was just amazing at the time.
    Joined a clan called |uY| and we had our own server hosted by Netspace - those were pretty good days as well.

Moved onto a few of the Novalogic Games with AEF and the early Battlefield series which was also a lot of fun. - that was with Alterelectus. Had a ball with Planetside when it first came out - I think I was the 2nd or 3rd Australian to get to CR5 rank. I was playing with Gloryhunters then.

Somewhere in there I also did a lot of stuff with OGN - installed some of their servers and did a lot of admin for them.

About then WoW came out, I gave it a start and decided to stop online gaming completely - that was about Jan 2006.

Now in 2014 I have started again. Been playing CS global Offensive and Battlefield 4. Still looking for something else. A bit put off by teenagers and thought TOG might be a good place to reconnect with on-line gaming - hence this application

2. Bayland

Bayland The Doctor

I had a CR5 in PlanetSide as well.

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 63,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!
    The Older Gamers :D