Application to Join

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by shadowbolt, Aug 13, 2006.

1. shadowbolt

shadowbolt Well-Known Member

Hello, my name is Steve and I'm a game addict... this is the support group, right? :p

OK formalities first: I have read the AUP and FAQ, I hereby declare that I am over 25 (by 5 years, in fact) and I accept the T&C of TOG.

So what you want to know?

Games first - I'm a serial gamer, I play both online and offline PC games, as well as tabletop wargames and RPGs. Currently I'm torturing (read: DMing) a group of 5 fine players in D&D3.5, maintaining around 11 active characters on WoW, and still blowing up the bad guys in several others. Itching for NWN2 to arrive, I even signed on for the toolkit Beta test, but am yet to learn of my fate (I HOPE I get accepted!). I play a LOT of WoW, I'm on two servers - on one of them (Lothar) I'm an officer in the guild "Templar Crusaders" and have L60 raider. On Proudmoore I'm still getting off the ground. Roster is below.

Personally, well, you have my name already. Character/Server roster for WoW is below. I'm from Melbourne, Australia, I work IT technical and I terrorize the streets on my motorcycle at every given opportunity (actually I ride like an old woman according to my mates, but I still love it). I'm also a huge OotS & Monty Python fan, so if you ever have the misfortune to talk to me online, you can expect plenty of silliness and a few quotes.

Hopefully you will see fit to include me in TOG. But just in case its still marginal, let me Inspire you with Competance... sign, sign, sign, sign me up to your group! :p

Cheers!

(see, one OotS joke already...)

World of Warcraft Roster (if you see me around, drop me a line. Always happy to help out with quests or just trade witty banter)

Server: Lothar
    Characters: Bellarius (L60 NE Druid), Molotov (L40 Hu Mage), Shovelhead (L28 Dw Hunter), Thyia (L26 NE Warrior), Alliara (L26 Hu Warlock), Sunduvar (L26 Hu Paladin), Bryindra (L18 NE Rogue), Fjorgyn (L18 Dw Priest), Jhourien (L19 Ta Shaman)

Server: Proudmoore
    Characters: Iylara (L24 NE Priest), Naenia (L6 Hu Mage)

2. Aide

Aide Well-Known Member

Welcome shadowbolt,

Everything seems in order an admin should be along shortly to "toggerise" you :)

Aide.

3. Wayah

Wayah Active Member

Hey there shadowbolt. You made it a bit hard for me to find you post. No idea what your forum name was....so I went looking for Oots quotes...

Found one!!

Veshengo and myself have dragged him from his nice cozy, unlaggy, undercrowded server of Lothar to join us in our newbieness on Proudmoore.

So toggers, get him involved in meaningless wastes of times so he can slow down leveling so myself and Vesh have a chance to catch him again. The bugger can't help himself, he has level fever.

Welcome to the madhouse shadowbolt

Cheers

Avia aka Barry aka half of the midget menace patrol aka puppet of god

4. shadowbolt

I would have put you as a referred Avia, but likewise - I had no idea on your name here either.

And re: levels, I managed a ding! (25) last night after you went AFK - I doubt you got the message. Maybe see if I can't get L26 tonight, unless someone gets me hooked into some "meaningless wastes of time". I said the roster would be out of date quickly... I wasn't kidding!

5. CannonFodda

CannonFodda Retired Administrator

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You will now have full access to all parts of the TOG website
    • All TOG member only forums
    • All member only areas of the website
    Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have.
    You will find other TOG members most helpful if you take the time to ask any questions you may have.

The social heart of TOG can be found in “The Lounge Room”, where any topic is being discussed and debated. If you want to know the other TOG members across the whole of TOG visit the Lounge Room.
    Want to know when the next real life get together is of TOG members, again the lounge room is the place to be.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too, feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don’t forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers!
    [/FONT]

6. ausgamer

ausgamer Active Member

Welcome to the TOG's mate enjoy your your stay

Check out the CODII Forums while your here

Cheers

7. Sir Fitz

Sir Fitz Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG.

Enjoy your stay here. :)

8. shadowbolt

thanks for the warm welcome - now I best get over to the WoW forums and see whats cooking over there

9. cap

cap Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG mate :)