[DONE] Application to TOG - Darkfall US

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Gecko516, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Gecko516

Gecko516 Just Joined

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    Currently Playing Darkfall on the US Server (Tarrik Anders in game)

What was the first gaming console you own or pen and paper game you played?
    I would have to say that Tic Tac Toe was the first paper and pen game that I ever played and I will never forget the day my dad brought home the Atari......hoooray for pong. I've been hooked ever since.

Why do you want to join TOG?
    I am looking to join a mature gaming community that spans beyond just one game......and to grow with that community as I move around in games.....I have found out that the people that you play with are what make the game you play fun and exciting.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
    About me? I'm 39, Live in NC and have been in the Army for 20 year. I am a Special Forces Operations SGT and have had just as much fun with my job as I have playing games.....I started playing online games when Xbox live came out and got into a Clan playing Rainbow6 I jumped into MMOs when SWG went live and had a great experience there, after the NGE I followed some SWGers over to WoW, LOtRO, AOC, back to WoW and over time we grew fewer and farther apart until well I've lost track of most of the people I started with so many years ago. With Darkfall I wanted to get into an MMO again and found that I wanted to be part of not only a clan but a community, that when I move on will have a presence to where I move to ie....SWTOR (waiting patiently)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    Monde likes this.
  2. Deadmans

Deadmans Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG a mod will be along shortly to approve you! You will want to check out the mmorpgs realms forums for information on SWTOR and the people who are waiting for it myself included in that. In the mean time I need you to follow the link below and post in the clan invite thread so I can grant you access to our clan forums. Again welcome and enjoy the community it is a good place to find and be involved in.

http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/darkfall/

3. Snowbull

Snowbull Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers

Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers