[DONE] Application to TOG/GW2

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Larq, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Larq

Larq Getting Started

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    I'm currently enjoying playing "Larq" a Norn Guardian in Guild Wars 2 on Yak's Bend and would like to join up with TOG (my account is Lark.5972).

What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played?
    My first experience playing computer games was on my Apple 2 plus (with two 5 1/4 drives!) playing Wizardry: Proving grounds of the mad overlord and at that time I was also playing good old pen and paper D&D. I was able to teach myself Apple Basic and wrote a nice little D&D character generator.

Why do you want to join TOG?
    I am indeed an older gamer :) and I've been seeing quite a few TOG members on my GW2 server. In general I'm looking to join up with a like minded older gaming society who understand and respect the fact that family life is important.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.
    My online gaming days started in the early 90s playing on BatMud: an awesome ascii mud based in Finland, on which I still play from time to time. Through the years I've also played EQ, but stopped when I met my future wife. Then of course graduated to WoW and stopped when I realized that I would not ever be able to attend 7pm raids when I had 2 kids that needed to be put to bed at that time. Lately I've been playing some Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 which suit my limited gaming schedule (mainly evening after 9pm EST). Outside gaming, I enjoy rock climbing, noodling on my guitar and spending time with the family.

See you online!

2. Baldric

Baldric Retired Captain

Hello Larq

Welcome to TOG and the GuildWars 2 Division

A moderator will be along soon to review your application. Once it has been approved, please come over to the GW2 Division and introduce yourself.

We look forward to meeting you in game.

Please review the green stickies at the top of the page for important information

Thanks
    Baldric :)

3. Markan

Markan Retired Administrator

Hi Larq ,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-togethers, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 44,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers :)