Application :)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by beemaa, Aug 31, 2007.

1. beemaa

beemaa Getting Started

Hello,

The names Pedro aka Beemaa ingame, also known as Marksman.300 ingame lately.

At 28 years of age, iv'e built many clans from the ground up, TRFS is one which is still in operation, but wish to now go my own ways and not contribute to the running of clans. Just wish to join a reputable clan, nice members, respectful members etc to have some fun with. Ive challanged many TOG members on Gamearena servers and very impressed with their level of respect to people on GA.

Im mainly looking for a clan to play COD2 and the new COD3 yet to be released.

Im an Assistant Mgr for a living, just out to play some cod and have some fun.

Pedro

2. <Claymore>

<Claymore> Getting Started

Welcome Beemaa,

Well you passed the age test ok, but before one of our Admins can hit you over the head with the TOGgerizing stick you need to read the AUP and FAQ and agree to both. Apart from that welcome to the mayhem that is TOG.

Now once the Admin has approved you, you will need to find your way around here.

Straight down the hall 1st on the left is the Lounge and Shooting Range. Opposite is the Ladies (ours is in the back of the basement, sub level 5. express elevator is available if needed.) Next to the ladies is the Public Forum Room. 2nd on the left is the AA Squad room. (Just keep your head down when passing there...... plenty of loose rounds have been known to come flying out the door.)

Out the door marked "Fire Exit" turn right and up the stairs you will find the rest FPS. BF Barracks are in the first 3 rooms. Allies on the left Axis on the right. (Again keep head down and crawl....they are constantly shooting across the hall at each other.)

Mind the mine field that the COD guys have spread out up there...we lost a few guys last week trying to get to the Core, Unreal Tournament where the mayhem really starts. So if you want a change drop down and see how we kill everything that moves. Past us in the Core the ET Divisions have laid another mine field to keep us penned in. Planetside have the last rooms so I have been told but I still have not got past the mines to find out.

Down in sub-basement 1 we have the MMORPG guys with WOW and Eve etc, in Sub-basement 2 we have the Sim and RPG divisions. (The Racing Sim guys have their race track out back in the TOG car-park....so I hope you did not park back there.)

So most if not all of the gaming types are here.. so have fun and play fair...but if you can not play fair, play to WIN.

3. ThreeO

ThreeO Retired Administrator

Hi Claymore

And Welcome to TOG

Please take some time to read this: Potential Members PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING and the other sticky posts at the top of this forum. They detail what is needed in order to become a full TOG member.

We need to know:
    1. Are you over the age of 25?
    2. Have you read and agreed to the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and FAQs
    3. Have you read and agreed to the Forum and Server Guidelines.
    [FONT=&quot]Post back here with the required info and we can give you full access to the site (TOGerised).

[/FONT]

4. beemaa

beemaa Getting Started

We need to know:
    1. Are you over the age of 25? YES 28
    2. Have you read and agreed to the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and FAQs YES
    3. Have you read and agreed to the Forum and Server Guidelines. YES
    [FONT=&quot]Post back here with the required info and we can give you full access to the site (TOGerised).
    [/FONT]

And thanks for getting back to me so quickly :)

Marksman

5. ThreeO

Hey Beemaa

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved.

You will now have full access to all parts of the TOG website
    • All TOG member only forums
    • All member only areas of the website

Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Make sure you introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have. TOG Members are very helpful so don't be shy....ask away

The social heart of TOG can be found in “The Lounge Room”. There are lively discussions on many subjects as well as information on real life get TOGethers. If you want to know the other TOG members across the whole of TOG visit the Lounge Room.

Got a Technical problem?

Visit TOG's very own Laboratory Forum & see the cage full of helpful Geeks. Not only can they assist in your troubleshooting, but they also like to help with upgrade & new computer advice.
    DISCLAIMER: use the Geeks' advice at your own risk. They are just TOG members like you & may not be fully qualified computer technicians

Oh No! I’ve signed up with the lamest nick name on the Internet!

No worries. Our fully trained forum Administrators can help. Simply post your request for a name change in 'The Desk' forum & the Admins will leap into action & change it for you.
    DISCLAIMER: The Admins don't do too much 'leaping into action' these days....it was just a figure of speech.

There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don’t forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers!

6. ThreeO

Soz mate, forgot to say "Welcome Aboard" and never forget to have fun :)

7. <Claymore>

<Claymore> Getting Started

303 I am already a member....Have you been sniffing the chemicals they put in those land mines have you. I was just giving Beemaa directions around the place for when you hit him with the TOG stick.

You are Welcoming Beemaa....not me.......lol (I don't know about our poor over worked admins sometimes.) They forget who they are welcoming and even forget to say have fun....

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007