[DONE] application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by JustNCase_old, Aug 21, 2009.

1. JustNCase_old

JustNCase_old Just Joined

Hello, looking to join an adult guild in my game of choice (Guild Wars) as i wait for gw 2 to come out. I have only played Dungeon Siege as an online game for any amount of time except for GW. I grew up with the first Nintendo and the little Gyro Robot the year it came out, and have played console games all my life. I have played GW since it was in beta weekend days and like to play all of the maps but my heart is with Prophecies :w. So anyways im looking for active players that play at all parts of the day and nite cause i play weird hours.

2. Bayland

Bayland The Doctor Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

Before you go further, you're going to have to adjust your Signature. It's over the size limit. 500x100 is the size limit for non-supporters.

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

3. Silver Lady

Silver Lady Well-Known Member

Hi JustNCase, welcome to TOG. If you haven't already done so, pop into http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...s-hall-heroes/ Click on the bottom sticky, New Members Start Here, choose which guild you would like to join, The Older Gamers, Temple, Tower, Templars or Tribe, whichever suits your game time and an officer will send you an invite very soon.