[DONE] Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Thato, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Thato

Thato Getting Started

What games are you currently play/looking to play with TOG?
    At the moment, just Pirates of the burning Sea. (When playing MMOs I like to stick with one)

What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played
    ?
    Nintendo NES, played mostly sports games like Mike Tyson's Punch-out, also favored baseball games

Why do you want to join TOG?
    I want to socialize with mature gamers that don't mind proving advice. I usually prefer to do the legwork and don't require hand-outs.

Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share.

I enjoy strategy and planning, even learning game dynamics. I game a lot on my own to figure stuff, testing etc. but enjoy grouping more when I begin to grasp game progression.

I live near St. Louis, Missouri (Central timezone). My gaming schedule fluctuates sometimes when I am not busy I game roughly 30-40 hours per week. At other times maybe 12 hours or so a couple evenings and on the weekend. I am single and intend to stay that way for another year at least. In the past I have done some minor game modding mostly for Company of Heroes and KOTOR

2. Hostile Hippie

Hostile Hippie Well-Known Member

3. Squiz

Squiz Retired Moderator

Hello Thato.

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 36,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

cheers

squiz