Apply For Server Access Here

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by DarkDuck, Nov 11, 2014.

1. botch

botch Just Joined

* Your minecraft username (Note that this is case-sensitive) ebotch
    * Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? I'm not quite sure how to check (I don't get online to do gameplay much anymore ... BUT I just purchased the Minecraft game)
    * If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? n/a
    * What is the name of this TOGER? n/a
    * What other games do you play in/with TOG? I haven't only because I'm one person and I'm fairly new here.
    * Have you read and understood the "TOG Minecraft - Start Here" sticky? Absolutely.
    * How did you hear about the server? Referred by a friend / non-member
    * Why would you like to join? I have experience with Minetest however the community is small to begin with, plus there's more children there than I would really want to deal with.

*While not a master builder, I do catch on quickly and am very familiar with the controls of Minetest which are close to Minecraft. Hope to game with you guys in the near future!

2. any1seenjoe

any1seenjoe Division Vice Captain for Minecraft Division Captain

I've added ebotch to the nightmare server whitelist, ask in domo archmagus thread in the private minecraft forums if you wish to be added there.

3. Jadiplex

Jadiplex Just Joined

* Your minecraft username (Note that this is case-sensitive) Jaded_Panda
    * Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? I'm new here actually, but Minecraft is a primary game for me, so I was instantly drawn here.
    * If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? n/a
    * What is the name of this TOGER? n/a
    * What other games do you play in/with TOG? I don't yet, because I'm new, but I plan on jumping in feet first, meeting folks and getting involved.
    * Have you read and understood the "TOG Minecraft - Start Here" sticky? Yes!
    * How did you hear about the server? I was reading the forums.
    * Why would you like to join? I adore Minecraft. Especially modded MC, and it is a game that should never be played alone, I don't think! It's far more fun playing with people. My main functions in a Minecraft game are gathering and building (I LOVE to build, the more epic, the better!). I'm also into mods such as Magical Bees, Mariculture, etc. on modded servers.

4. kharis

kharis Getting Started

* Your minecraft username (Note that this is case-sensitive) ... kharis
    * Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? ... long time member not really active, hoping to change that though
    * If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? ... not really, but I'm nice I promise (send me a PM) there might be someone here who knows me though
    * What is the name of this TOGER? (either Vouch in forum or Via PM to the DC) n/a
    * What other games do you play in/with TOG? ... nothing atm but see above
    * Have you read and understood the "TOG Minecraft - Start Here" sticky? ... yup
    * How did you hear about the server? ... forum
    * Why would you like to join? ... big fan of minecraft for many years, was a mod on the old games.on.net servers for a while (mainly FTB) and am looking for a new home

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017