[DONE] Applying for Membership for Warframe

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Megadorsai, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Megadorsai

Megadorsai Getting Started

My name is Jeff. I am 59. I have been playing games since adventure ran on an Mainframe.

My first PC games were the Infocom text adventure running on a Kaypro 4.

I currently play Warframe, World of Tanks, and a little Borderlands now and then.

I am applying for a membership in order to join the guild on Warframe.

Crom and newfulla like this.
  2. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to the TOG community!!!

Below is your “Induction kit” which consists of several links or shortcuts to help get you started and navigate around the TOG site a little quicker.

Public Forums “Blue Light Disco” area i.e. Where the under 25 and non-members hang out. Note public members do not have access to any of the forums below.
    Member Forums Put your feet up grab a coffee, beer, wine or prune juice and relax with a multitude of topics including general chat, funnies, videos, VR and also some Geek stuff. (ask Kev how do you cook an egg on a CPU.)
    Member News As suggested in the link however please note that brain farts do not constitute as news and most likely belong in general chat above.
    Simulation and Sports Divisions This is for all financially challenged that might not able to afford their own personal Fighter jet or Formula one racing car or perhaps you are just reliving the old moments of glory when you were able to kick a football beyond the front letter box.
    FPS Gods and Legends are both created and destroyed here with most tiers one games being catered for. It has been scientifically proven at TOG headquarters that a 60+ year old can still outsmart a teenager with inhuman reflexes. (Bring your own tissues!)
    MMORPG This is where the imaginative dreamers go to temporarily escape their mundane existence of everyday life . If you’re lucky enough you may even find that mystical unicorn you always searched for.
    Strategy, RPG and other Games Similar to above however with fewer unicorn’s and maybe the occasional game of chess.
    Operations Where you get to annoy the guys in RED with any account issues… or just annoy them.

All the TOG sponsored external site information can be found here Facebook , Steam and Discord .

TOG Tinder Meet like-minded gamers. You can swipe left right and even up and down however you enter this part of our forums at your own risk and there is no money back guarantee.

Should you happen to meet a mysterious Goat in your adventures then we apologize in advance for any bad behavior. (…you just clicked the tinder link didn’t you?)

The fine print - We do not provide toothbrushes should you decide to stay the night, but showering is still optional and remains personal choice (until they figure out how to add a sense of smell to the VR world.)

Shrubbo likes this.
  3. TennoJeff

TennoJeff Getting Started

Thank you!

4. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

....You're welcome jeff

Slight misdirection in the posts, but we like a challenge sometimes :)

CAMMO likes this.