Applying for Thorns of Grey

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Sabrinaleena, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Sabrinaleena

Sabrinaleena Just Joined

Hello!

I was interested in applying to the guild, Thorns of Grey, on the Proudmoore server for WoW. I talked to a guild member in game who was very helpful, and told me to access the private message board for WoW, and put my application in there.

I'm unable to access the WoW private message boards, though. The error that I get is that I need special permission (I'm paraphrasing here :p) to enter those particular boards.

I'll go ahead and give my information here, and then if/when I can access the WoW boards, I'll give it there also.

Game name: Autumna
    RL age: 35
    Race: Tauren
    Profession: Shaman
    Profession: Skinner
    Profession: Leather Worker
    Level: 17

Thanks in advance!

Autumna

2. Bennett

Bennett Active Member

Hello Sabrinaleena. If you haven't already, please pop a post in The Barracks stating you'd like to become a member of TOG. Feel free to post the same info there as you have here.

You have already stated that you are over 25, which is one of our requirements. The second is that you read and agree to the TOG FAQ.

An admin will then make you a member and you'll be able to hit the TOG WoW forum where you may register you ingame characters.

Good luck and hope to see you ingame soon. :)

3. Sabrinaleena

Sabrinaleena Just Joined

Ahoy there, me maities! Sorry, ate some bad deviant fish tonight and have been in human pirate form for a while, what fun! Ok, I'll find the post and make it, thanks very much for your help :)

Autumna