[TOG] ArcheAge Plans

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by Elric42, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Elric42

Elric42 Just Joined

Hey all, Elric from COTP here. ;) I am just checking in with various other guilds that we've been friendly / allied with in past other MMO's to see where everyone is planning on rolling at launch for ArcheAge.

If you guys are keeping your chosen server name private and not releasing that information publicly as this is a PvP game - that is fine by me. I just thought I'd ask.

Enjoy ArcheAge, and hopefully we will see you guys around (on the same side of the battlefield ideally)!

2. bobcee

bobcee Active Member

Hi Elric, we will be on Ollo NA server, west island from headstart and will be looking for alliances with other like minded guilds.

3. Eckheart

Eckheart Getting Started

Hi =)

I just applied for TOG so pending the process I look forward to running with you. Hopefully the game will take some version of my alpha name Sylphie or some variation and I'll contact you for an invite. Wild wild west land rush =)

4. Elric42

Elric42 Just Joined

Good to hear it Bobcee! COTP has currently planned on being on Ollo as well. We're talking to a few other West-aligned guilds for possible PvP alliances for endgame as well. I'll PM you with the details once we start getting that figured out. ;)

5. Nikolai

Nikolai Just Joined

Hi ToG, so you guys are definetly rolling Ollo West? Only reason I ask is the main guild page on the AA forums has you guys listed as Ollo East?

Cheers

6. kiwiitis

kiwiitis Well-Known Member

We are West :)

7. bobcee

bobcee Active Member

Nope, just had a look, Ollo west:)