Archeage Unchained

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Khallek, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Khallek

Khallek ArcheAge Officer

Anyone gonna play AAU? I will be and would like to get a guild together or join the guild.

Let me know

2. EvilPeppard

EvilPeppard Getting Started

Me, my wife, and a couple other friends and family members pre-ordered. We played the original AA when it launched and did not have the best experience. Hopefully this time around will be better with land and all that.

3. IMISFIT

IMISFIT Getting Started

I'm excited for AAU. My lady and I will definitely be playing.

4. sub1mn1

sub1mn1 ArcheAge Captain

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
  5. Alterios

Alterios Getting Started

For anyone that wants to test out the changes, as of today (10/8/19) they have opened the PTS to everyone to test unchained. If you want to check it out, select PTS2 or PTS3. It's the same launcher, you just have to install the Public Test Sever in the drop menu on the top right of the launcher.

6. Alterios

Alterios Getting Started

Here is a good video that shows how to level the new main story quest gear, re-roll the stats on them, and some very important cautions you need to take.

sub1mn1 likes this.
  7. sub1mn1

sub1mn1 ArcheAge Captain

Please check out this post in the TOG ArcheAge members' forum for more pre launch tips, and where we're up to with forming a TOG guild for AA:U.
    Any questions, just ask :)

8. sub1mn1

sub1mn1 ArcheAge Captain

Added unholyconfessions to 'interested' list, from Discord

9. sub1mn1

sub1mn1 ArcheAge Captain

I am delighted to confirm we will be forming a TOG guild for Archeage: Unchained on Wynn (Nuian (west) faction)

Congratulations to Khallek (Guild Leader) and Tencore (Officer) who have stepped up to fill the inaugural leadership roles. We are still recruiting for additional officers, particularly someone to cover non USA time zones. Please see the recruitment post here.

Please head over to the invitation thread to add your IGN and Discord ID so you can be invited to the guild after launch tomorrow. Note: Your character must be online to be invited to the guild.
    To assist with co-ordinating invitations please add the guild leaders and officers to your friends list (under Community> Social, bottom right hand side of your screen). This allows you to see when they are online and makes communication easier.

If you're playing with friends and family aged 25 years + they are welcome to apply to join the TOG Community and be invited to the Guild too! The TOG ArcheAge Community Policies explains how to apply.

Friends and family under 25 years old are ineligible for full membership of the TOG Community but may join the in-game Guild at the Guild Leader's discretion. They should register on the forum, so they can see public information like this post :D

10. MyloMardigan

MyloMardigan Getting Started

Hey All, I just joined TOG with a friend. I've been playing MMO's since Ultima, and have enjoyed many of them. I've also played AA 5 years ago with some friends and played for over a year. I'm eager to play with other like-minded folks. I enjoy all aspects of the game.

11. sub1mn1

sub1mn1 ArcheAge Captain

Welcome! Ultima refugees always welcome here. Besides, Cynn asked me to look out for you :D

Assuming you can pass our very stringent membership test (not dying before your 25th birthday) can I ask you to please repost your intro in the Barracks, where the admins will pick it up? That way you'll have full membership of the TOG community (its free) with access to our member forum, Discord etc. More info, links etc here

12. MyloMardigan

MyloMardigan Getting Started

13. TrixyPixels

TrixyPixels Getting Started

I'm playing if anyone wants to look me up! Dylera, Lv 50 Dwarf Executioner ........ with crap GS currently :eek:
    Oh yeah lol I'm on Runert server and West as you might have guessed!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  14. sub1mn1

sub1mn1 ArcheAge Captain

Hi Trixy! Welcome to TOG :) Most of us are on Wynn - also West.

Just found your post here - I recently sent you a PM (also posted in your Barracks thread) with some links - the TOG community info, our dedicated ArcheAge forums, how to request access to TOG Discord etc. Please have a read. You should see an alert in your Inbox, top RH of this screen.

Unfortunately we don't have enough members on Runert yet to establish a TOG guild there (though I hear we may have a couple of East alts there :cool:) but if you decide to keep playing there you might like to connect with TOG member Canberra (Tonco #7330 in Discord) whose West main character is also 'marooned' there I believe.

If you do decide to start a character or transfer to Wynn (when/if that becomes possible), please post in the AA:U guild invitation thread on the ArcheAge member forum, so we can invite you to the TOG in-game guild.

Once you get access to our Discord it will be easier for us to help you with questions etc.

Hope to hear from you soon

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019 at 9:40 PM