Archmagus12 server Kastali

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by LazarusProject, Oct 11, 2015.

1. McKitten

McKitten Active Member

You are aware offspring go back to school around that time yes? Mine is set for the 28th but I can almost guarantee there will be running around in excess of the start date given how close it is to public holidays here.

It will also be weather dependent for me given the limitations of cooling in 40°C + weather but otherwise, I'm up for it. I would like to smack Gaia around beforehand and do a lot more farming with my new crossbow bolts but at the end of the day if its not done, I'll still assist.

Tentatively... all good.

2. McKitten

McKitten Active Member

OK, time to bite the bullet and put out a formal request for help (without drawing the actual wanted poster)

Half a stack of your most needed ore/gem/dust etc offered as a reward for each of these trees:

cinnamon
    durian
    papaya
    pecan

I am almost prepared to say a full stack for the top one but it would come down to if i have this on me, things like blaze rods and emeralds might have to be an exception. Feel free to ask tho.

3. LazarusProject

LazarusProject Well-Known Member

Just a heads up to everyone - there was a slight whoopsie and now the dragon was dead. I am assuming by the huge amounts of feedback over a time to get this done, no-one will be bothered. If they are, there is a ritual to re-incarnate it.

On the positive side - feel free to hunter endermen in the end now! (bring climbing gear - the terrain got a little messed up in the fight)

4. LazarusProject

A heads up to my players - as part of the on-boarding with TOG as an allied server we now have the server hooked up to the TOG irc channel so you can chat with TOGgers on the other servers :)

5. LazarusProject

And more good news - we now have a sub-forum in the members area! All new posts will be happening over there, though important information will still go to the mailing list. (Which I will update in the future, more info to come)

6. McKitten

McKitten Active Member

Speaking of updates...

There is a few things nagging atm. Any chance of doing a temp map clone, updating mods and see if we can get away with having cake and eating it?

7. LazarusProject

I'll try to book something in - been a wee bit busy of late. :/

8. McKitten

McKitten Active Member

It is possible this is more suited for a general Minecraft threat but I've encountered more issues with agricraft with no help available on the web.
    certain plants are not hybridizing even tho the book says they should. It's gotten to the point where I am using Mycelium to see if i can get a result. Was hoping someone looking on us could help (since i doubt any Kastali folks have bothered)

Poppy x Sugarcane
    Allium x Blue Orchid

If people know what the outcome is and/or which soil type is needed please help!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  9. LazarusProject

First one should be cactus - try on sand?

second - not seeing anything in the mutations.txt with Blue Orchid. Perhaps the update didn't add the mutations? If you can link me a list of any missing mutations I can add them to the server (I think :D )

10. McKitten

McKitten Active Member

Sand was actually one of the first things i tried when soil didn't work. I'll give it another shot but it seems most of my agricraft is flowers atm. I'm not sure if this is just a stage or that I have finished the more significant portion of it. I was hoping to hit top tier stuff before you get a new server organized tho :)

Blue orchid flower seeds have already spawned a few of the tulips so I don't know what is going on there.

--

Finally, after many hours of patience I have ended up with my first home made (blue) mystical!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  11. LazarusProject

maybe they are called something else - can you get the proper name from NEI? Then I can look through the text file for it.

12. any1seenjoe

any1seenjoe Division Vice Captain for Minecraft Division Captain

You should be able to dump the names to a file using nei

13. LazarusProject

I was at work at the time - no Minecraft access (damn!) :D