Are you ready for Outriders?

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Blhaze, Feb 24, 2021.

1. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Brains Staff Member Administrator Moderator

To request a discord channel go to the comms forum or ask NG on discord and point him here

2. Semplice05

Semplice05 Getting Started

The "comms forum" is that the "contact TOG" forum?

3. Beavis

Beavis Well Torn Member and Previously Retired Captain

4. Semplice05

I am already a member of TOG on Discord.

I replied to a post in "shooting range" forum regarding a new shooter on the Steam Platform called Outriders. There were a few people there that were interested in teaming up in this new co-op shooter.
    The game has no in game coms and due to the intense action voice coms is a must.

All I was asking was how to get a channel set up for the game on Discord Server.
    I was directed to the "comms forum" so, once again is the "Contact ToG" forum the comms forum I was directed to by BoneInspector?

5. BoneInspector

I’ve gone and sent a PM to our comms manager @Ninja Gizmosis about a permanent voice channel.

there is an outriders text channel in discord already, listed under games without a division.
    The voice channel has a temp channel creator at the moment to control game bloat, so many channels mean people get a bit lost. At worst create a channel, rename it and see how you go.

6. Semplice05

I can appreciate the deluge of data on the Discord Server as I missed the existence of a chat channel completely and was using general chat to try to get a handle on how to proceed. I am not even sure of how many people are interested aside from myself, Zesty and Battlepope.

7. BoneInspector

You have Ozzieworm, myself and a couple of others which you will see via the outriders discord chat. Problem will be the timezone differences and if we can all play together at the same time.

8. Semplice05

Zesty, Battle Pope, yourself and Ozzie.

Yea the time zones I have to wrap my head around. I am on the East coast USA and it's 12:20 am here right now. You guys are, on average 13 hours ahead of me, so its nearly 1 pm Saturday afternoon for you.
    So of you guys play at say 8 pm in an given evening, I'd have to be up and around at 8 am. Or if you play at 2 pm lets say I have to be online at 2 am lol Which actually might work out easier for me as I am normally still up at 2 am. Although not completely awake anymore lol

The other thing that is odd about Outriders is, even though there are 4 classes, as far as have seen, the group size is maxed at three people. Which IMO sucks. Also, it seems the friends system, for the PC anyway is based through the Steam platform. There are three columns. Grouped - Friends in Game but not grouped - friend online. I haven located a way, yet to simply add someone that is not friended through Steam. Another mystery to solve.

9. BryanPeters

BryanPeters Just Joined

I've found Among us the latest 2021 release. It's awesome, especially it's free

10. C4

C4 Retired Captain

count me in... tried the demo and seems like abit of fun :)

11. GH0sT-SniP3R2820

GH0sT-SniP3R2820 Getting Started

Currently playing OutRiders if any body wants to play CO-OP i am happy to team up playing on PS4 at present and have a Discord account!!!!