Assassin's Creed

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by Alchera, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Bawheidbob

Bawheidbob Well-Known Member

Finally managed to complete this one.

I was really disappointed with the ending it was really crap just left me standing in that room with err no explanation or indeed an 'ending' hoping this is explained in the next installment.

Going to move onto Prince of Persia now....need to get a few of these games done before buy my next batch :)

2. George

George Retired Captain

I never finished this one. It seemed to get repetitive early on. I might get back on the horse before the next one, or just keep playing cricket :)

3. Zaxvien

Zaxvien Active Member

I was so bored with this game, but the historical setting was inspiring. But then when I finally got immersed to it, then it was like *poof* and it was back to the present day. So that's about the immersion.

And the repetiveness... *sigh*

Never seen so much potential wasted.

4. Bawheidbob

I find most games repetitive i must admit yet i can understand what you are saying, though i must say game i thought was a work of art and worth going through if you can bring yourself to do it.

Easily the second best game i have game across for PS3 after drake.

5. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

I agree with Assassins Creed and can;t wait for the second one. Really enjoyed this titled. Appealed to me in so many way's. Sneaking up on people, listening in, stab and walk away.

Drakes is definately my favourite also. :)

6. Bawheidbob

Yes it was good though i did suck when it came to the assassinations think i only manage to 'assassinate' one of them the rest was just turned into a messy full frontal assault.

Think i would of rather it stopped me in my tracks and made me do it the 'right' way but i can see why you had the different options......and i suppose i could of stopped myself :D

P.S

Best make it third in the list behind GTA 4...just switched it on again and man forgot how good it was.