Battlefield 1942 Division

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by Evil Bubba, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Evil Bubba

Evil Bubba Retired Captain

Just a quick heads up for those who are interested...the Battlefield 1942 Division is alive and well, and we are seeing a regular return from older players to this once (and still) great FPS game.

The TOG 1942 division is strong and welcomes both existing players and ...well anyone who would like to have a laugh and giggle to come and join us....we play the round robin...scrims against other clans..but it is the social interaction that is the key to this group

We have our own TOG 1942 Server:

203.98.81.87 port 14567.

Come and have a blast with us...get on TS for a giggle and for many of you...walk down memory lane of this still GREAT FPS game.

Schultz likes this.
  2. Angel666

Angel666 Getting Started

I played BF1942 a long time ago, but lost the disc, cant afford to get it right now but I might some day.

3. Evil Bubba

Evil Bubba Retired Captain

Hi Angel...you would be more than welcome..we have a couple of fantastic girls in the team, I promise you would have a great time...we're all mad...and enjoy the social aspect of game probably more than the winning...TS is a must...just a hint...you can purchase REALLY inexpensive BF1942 on e-bay for under $10.00

Looking forward to playing with you soon

4. cap

cap Retired Captain

Hi Angel, what he said ^^^^^^^ :)