Discussion in 'Battlefield (Public)' started by AvatarICEMAN, Jan 10, 2011.
I cant see anything tell me its good
Sorry try now.
2007 leaked document? lol the game wasn't even in production and I doubt was even in consideration. This video is nothing short of speculation alone and we'll await the true release of information on the 1st of March.
I for one am not getting my hopes up in any hurry. They think it'll be released in Q4 2011.... I can see this being pushed over too.
Hell who are any of us kidding?!?! We're talking about EA/DICE. You could speculate there being UFO's in BF3, and the likely result is we'll get Alien characters.
Ea fiscal year ends in march or something stupid it will be a 2012 release
EA are set to show off Battlefield 3 at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco in March. EA will also have new game announcements as well as playable hands-on-time with upcoming titles.
So long as they have siege tanks and stim packs, we'll be golden, won't we Lighty.
hi all, all i can say is PLEASE release 1943 for the pc already, i cant wait any longer.....
oooooooo can't wait!
Awesome post. I hope one day to return to BF2 when they finally update it to work with modern hardware (eg. Widescreen, HD Res, 3D Glasses, etc).
no support for XP !!!!
I'd better grab Windows 7 then.
Battlefield 3: Back to Karkand (Battlefield 3 Limited Edition DLC — Available to Purchase One Month after Game Release):
• Four Legendary Maps (Strike at Karkand, Wake Island, Road to Jalalabad, and Gulf of Oman)
• Classic Battlefield 2 Weapons and Vehicles (Themed DLC therefore similar to BF:BC2 Vietnam DLC)
• Unique Rewards, New Achievements/Trophies, and More
• Frostbite 2 — Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2 engine, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.
• Feel the Battle — Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3’s cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.
• Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare — The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets zoom in along with a impressive lineup of other land, air and sea vehicles.
• Urban Combat — Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.
Wake Island made me lol. I still have nightmares about J10s dominating that map.
hope they sort the controller issues for joysticks this time
I supposed i'll have to upgrade the box for this game also
I just cant wait for the epic Karkand battles
***hint, hint EA***
Karkand is in it .. either in the limited edition from the beginning or as DLC later on