Battlefield V beta and Hello to fellow old gamers

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Mikeyyekim, Sep 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mikeyyekim

Mikeyyekim Just Joined

Any body playing This yet. Also is it my age that makes me rubbish at the Battlefield games lol.
    see how bad I am on you tube The Miller Bear . mainly fifa 18 on there and twitch themillerbear .Also into Wolfenstein.

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Getting Started

Hi Mike, I'm on board with bf 5, my 1st return since bf 3. Look forward to seeing TOG members in the servers.

3. Mikeyyekim

Mikeyyekim Just Joined

I hope you are doing better than me. However seems to be bad latency which doesn't help , hopefully that will improve on full release. Not many Uk servers. I'm on Pc mainly as RUFContour or Xbox as Mik3y y3kiM

4. JicJackal

JicJackal Getting Started

I played the BF series. I was decent. My youngest son (Quay) is eggcelent at it. He has the V beta. Great sound/graphics/realism. My mind is slowing down and my fingers losing nimbleness. I don't plan to make the investment. Too high-speed, and with team play being a major factor, I'd be like the sick/lame/lazy in battle. The game itself looks outstanding. Good luck old farts!

5. Nye86

Nye86 Getting Started

I'm playing the beta, not long left to go on it though. It's pretty fun. So far, I think BF1 is better, honestly. Lots of work to do. Like this for example... hmm, I wonder which will come first?
    [​IMG]