Battlestations Midway

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Searchin, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Searchin

Searchin Getting Started

Does anyone play this? I see we don't have a specific sub community here but it sure looks like the ideal game to have a clan for. :D

2. UNK

UNK Well-Known Member

I have played this on the 360 ..it is a fun game but the limitation of maps and the fact that on those maps, your restricted as to what units and equipment you can have, make it difficult to want to be involved in a clan. plus the whole sale disregard by these companys to offer content after release is frustrating to say the least. so many times i have seen articals in pc gamer or similar magizines about how the developer has plans to release added content to this game in the market place! then after the game launches they can barely keep up with patching the mistakes that should have been found b4 they released it. take for instance the game startrek good fun game promised to have diferent mission packs to allow the player to relive battles from various points in the startrek timeline... nothing no nothing for this game very rarely if games sell billions upon billions of copys will they release new maps etc. sorry 4 hijaking the thread a bit but it is an annoying fact.

3. Searchin

Searchin Getting Started

Ahh, fair call. Thanks for the feedback. Probably why it hasn't taken off in here.

4. MissBunny

MissBunny Active Member

someone wants to play midway

Hi there Searchin,

Just came across your post. My hubby (Sgt Grunt) loves to play Battlestations Midway, well thats when he's not terrorising everyone on COD UO with his tank:D

I'll get him to chat with you, because he's been looking for people who play Midway too. I reckon its too difficult, so I stick with COD etc. I still suck at them though. LOL:D:D:);)