Be Ready

Discussion in 'Marvel Heroes (Public)' started by Tzeentch, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Tzeentch

Tzeentch Well-Known Member

Hi everyone.

This weekend is the final weekend of our First Year Anniversary Month.

We would like to hold a little event to celebrate. We'll be announcing it at 9am Pacific tomorrow (June 26th).

In the meantime, you may want to clear your schedule and rest up so you can play from Friday morning until Monday night.

Hopefully, I can wait until tomorrow morning to announce it, but I am impatient.

Also, Beta Ray Bill is coming Friday!

2. roob

roob Well-Known Member

What do you reckon would be the best spot to farm drops ?

Bovine sectors, A.I.M, mutant marsh instances, MM, lower asgard?

I have quite a few portals to the bovine sectors. MM is the easy way as you know you'll be popping 2+ bosses every 3 mins and cosmic doop. The other maps are good for a ton of henchmen kills that will give you a good chance at special item drops (hero boxes).

I've been saving some SIF and RIF bonuses for a rainy day and it looks like it's going to pour.

3. Tzeentch

I think we could start with MM and work into a Bovine or two :bigthumbsup:

4. BlackIce

BlackIce Guardian Division Captain

Cosmic runs, for sure. Even without being buffed if you get the 3 chest reward then you will cover the ground in loot, and they can be done quickly.
    Running some cows needs to occur too, for variety and to try the bonuses on it.
    In addition, its probably worth following the buffed zone as its activated by the Reaper event. That means every few hours the best zone to run, will be different.

5. Tzeentch

Extended

Hello everyone,

Quick announcements:

We will be extending the Summer BBQ event to extend through the 4th of July Weekend.

We will be extending the Soccer event to extend throughout the World Cup. (Congrats to all the teams that are doing well, for people who follow the tournament in Brazil, and good job to Germany for their overtime goal tonight!).

A reminder to have your friends, family, life-model decoys to finish the Stan Lee quest if they haven't yet.

We have a fairly small patch this week, focused on a few bugs fixes and such. We are already working hard on the patches later in the month with Login Rewards, Achievements, Raids out of beta, Mr. Fantastic, Star-Lord and so on.

Have a great week and we'll check in daily.