Best Cyberpunk Game - list your 2 Favorite Cyberpunk games on any console

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming and Nostalgia!' started by spike30001, Sep 11, 2017.

1. spike30001

spike30001 Getting Started

I am a massive Cyberpunk fan. I love Blade Runner the movie, the Final Cut is awesome and the original book it was based on. I still think the 1997 Blade Runner game is still great and hope a new one other than the mobile version will come to the pc. check out this clip blade runner pc game blade runner pc game

Other fantastic games like this are a classic overlooked now but I got it first on the old home console Phillips Cdi player later on the pc of which I can still play even on Win 10 called Burn Cycle. check it out here is awesome even now I think but it had dated a but in time for sure.

Please list your Cyberpunk experiences below. I do have other Cyberpunk games but these are my two favourite ones and it would kill the thread if I was to name all the main ones on the opening so I decided to limit it to 2 max per person.

Both games due to age are available for free now on the net and work on Win 10 as well.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017