BF2 TOG| vs +SiR+

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by Tangles, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Tangles

Tangles Just Joined

hey there !!

I thought I better join the tog| forum and sincerely apologise for the mistake I made as commander in tonights match (Fri 6th July 2007) in the BF2 10v10 GA Ladder.

It was a completely honest mistake... I dont commander at all pretty much, and being in the Random spirit I said Id do the commander job as we were working out what each of us would do, in the minute leading up to the game.

I tried to spot heaps and heaps for my team, and was spamming our HUD with "enemy spotted", but mistakenly hit arty button when I went to right click "spotted" button.... right underneath it is the arty button, as you most likely know.

My sincere apologise, a complete stuffup mistake; I DEFINATELY did not mean to do that. I had my head buried in my hands for the rest of that 2nd round, so Im not exaclty sure how many of you it killed, was it 1? Would like that confirmed I guess.... but by ghodz I felt so bad about it.

Im a 200% honest bloke, and did NOT mean to press the arty button, I know the rules and it was a complete mistake on my behalf. Id love to know why that function isnt disabled for the 10v10 format, Im not sure if that is possible but geeez. Anyway, I made a mistake - I hope it wasnt too costly.

As for unlocks, Im not sure if I can comment too much on that, I was mainly focused on spotting your fella's out for my team, and letting my men know where you were headed etc. I was in the commander screen for 90% of the 2 rounds and took no notice of the messages etc.

Lastly, I SINCERELY apologise on behalf of the 10 +Sin+/+SiR+ players who went to war against you tonight. I hope tho you all enjoyed the match........

Sincerely; MajorTangles :oops: :oops: :(

Major Conspiracy likes this.
  2. 51stAlpha

51stAlpha Getting Started

Hey Tangles
    No problems with the Arty as far as I am concerned mate,
    Unlocks well hmm did appear to be typed up on the screen a few times “no unlocks” by both sides,was probably just a mistake.
    Thank the other SiR guys for the game.... till next time

3. Chesty

Chesty Well-Known Member

Appreciate you coming and saying what you did. Even to come and look for us on the pubs to apologise personally was very honourable and look, we enjoyed the game regardless.

Feel free to drop a line for some scrim action if you want as well.

4. Tangles

Tangles Just Joined

Cheers mate, anytime my friends.
    Would definately be up for a scrim, if you need a prewar prep etc let us know... we've got a few of those on this week.

Yeah unlocks, weird hey. We all agreed no unlocks, then citizenchris pulled out the Dao I believe and got a kill with it; we told him to suicide. He wasnt up for playing last night, but in our Random spirit we roped him in at the last moment.

Start of the 2nd round I was about to spawn myself with the jackhammer and realized with a sec to go I cant do that !!! so yeah I guess that shows how easily it can happen, with no unlocks but yet with them all showing up.

Damned sorry tho, apologies dont make up for the fact that an artillery drop happened, and a kill took place via an unlocked weapon. Apologies again. Dont feel too bad about the loss, we had a bad loss in the 2nd round of this weeks 16v16 ga ladder which lost us the match, so a few of the Sinners were pretty fired up; that and your CTD apc driver were pretty critical to the match outcome I feel.

Anyway, see you on the battlefield. I hope you dont hold last nights events against us in the grand scheme of things. When you get a chance challenge us in the 10v10 ga ladder and we'll have another crack at it ? :)

MajorTangles, aka "ShockPaddlerMan" (search that in YouTube rofl)

5. Parkey

Parkey Well-Known Member

Hey Tangles would you guys be keen on a PRAC SRIM this week some time?

Please let me know, PM me when you have a chance.

Cheers,

PR

6. Tangles

Tangles Just Joined

Hey lads.... umm In not a 'captain' in the sinners clan, just a grunt.
    do what Im told, etc.
    Id suggest coming onto the sin website, and sending a PM to Solo60 or Inspite. Strength In Numbers - AusBF Clan › News
    That'd be the way its organised.......... I think ! lol, all I do is make sure im signed up for the upncoming scrims/matches on Vwar.

7. Chesty

Chesty Well-Known Member

Thanks Tangles - I will get Parkey onto it!