360: BFBC2 - What is your favorite tactic

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by Metrofish, May 1, 2010.

1. Metrofish

Metrofish Just Joined

Like say, throwing AT mines around the MCOM before activating it.

Or if not a favorite tactiic, what do you enjoy doing most in the game.

I love dropping AT mines in the water and waiting for the payoff, or planting a mine above an enemy vehicle's spawn point.

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  2. Spunkmeyer

Spunkmeyer Getting Started

I find I enjoy a lot of silly little things, like repairing helicopters in flight, killing people with the defibrillators, or taking out someone who just hid behind a wall with a 40mm grenade. :D For pure personal satisfaction though, I LOVE knifing a sniper after they've killed me and not displaced. :p

The best thing I've experienced so far though was playing with a squad of mostly TOGgers (and one crazy 14 year old). I'm looking forward to playing more with you guys and eagerly expecting the Xbox Live Playdate.

I do wish that more people would actually work like a squad (not directed at my fellow TOGgers) and spot more often. I know it's a pain to spot, but it sure helps the team.

3. Chief

Chief Retired Captain

I love playing shotgun recon when attacking on rush. Plant C4 all around the objective, drop a motion mine, plant the charge then hide. Soon as you see movement, detonate, then charge in to clear up any stragglers.

Gets you a ton of points too, due to objective damage + multiple kills.