[DONE] BFV application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Electrofried, Nov 9, 2018 at 5:01 PM.

1. Electrofried

Electrofried Getting Started

Hey Guys,

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play with TOG? Well looking to play BFV with people, haven't played with an organised voip squad since BC2
    2. What was the first machine you played games on or pen and paper game you played? Have to be the sega master system
    3. Why do you want to join TOG? Because none of my mates play fps or mmo's and I'm tired of playing squad roulette
    4. Tell us about yourself or anything else you'd like to share. I'm 31, live in Melbourne, and I'm a locksmith which leads into my availability which is online most nights from 5:30 to 12:00 except for when I'm on call oh and not available every second monday as i am currently running a D&D game.

2. Tulgar

Tulgar Battlefield Leader Staff Member Moderator

hey mate, welcome to TOG! you have passed our stringent requirements by indicating you are over 25.

Come down to the battlefield sub-forums and check things out. Maybe say hi in the Lounge if you are keen.

If you see @Shrubbo anywhere, don't make eye contact. He's old and rides motorbikes so is particularly grumpy.

Public Forums “Blue Light Disco” area i.e. Where the under 25 and non-members hang out. Note public members do not have access to any of the forums below.
    Member Forums Put your feet up grab a coffee, beer, wine or prune juice and relax with a multitude of topics including general chat, funnies, videos, VR and also some Geek stuff. (ask Kev how do you cook an egg on a CPU.)
    Member News As suggested in the link however please note that brain farts do not constitute as news and most likely belong in general chat above.
    Simulation and Sports Divisions This is for all financially challenged that might not able to afford their own personal Fighter jet or Formula one racing car or perhaps you are just reliving the old moments of glory when you were able to kick a football beyond the front letter box.
    FPS Gods and Legends are both created and destroyed here with most tiers one games being catered for. It has been scientifically proven at TOG headquarters that a 60+ year old can still outsmart a teenager with inhuman reflexes. (Bring your own tissues!)
    MMORPG This is where the imaginative dreamers go to temporarily escape their mundane existence of everyday life . If you’re lucky enough you may even find that mystical unicorn you always searched for.
    Strategy, RPG and other Games Similar to above however with fewer unicorn’s and maybe the occasional game of chess.
    Operations Where you get to annoy the guys in RED with any account issues… or just annoy them.

All the TOG external site information can be found here Facebook , Steam and Discord .

3. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

....lol

[​IMG]

CAMMO and Tulgar like this.
  4. Electrofried

Electrofried Getting Started

The guy riding in a shoe hurts my brain

octoclops and Tulgar like this.