Bless Online (30 May release on Steam)

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Sattvic, May 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sattvic

Sattvic Active Member

Any other Toggers planning on giving this a go?

I'm going to give it a shot and would love some company if any other Toggers are keen.

It'll be available for purchase on Steam on 30 May and ready to play in early release same day.

Looks interesting and if anything else something fresh in this drought of MMO content.

Been praying to RNG gods daily for a BfA beta key, but that has yet to happen, and this is my next choice.

;-)

2. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

Sattvic likes this.
  3. Sattvic

Sattvic Active Member

Choice, I searched and couldn't find ;-)

4. 2_islands

2_islands Dark side ... Staff Member Administrator Moderator

5. Lendal

Lendal Bless Online Division Captain

We've got the Bless Online TOG guild up and running now. Look for us in the members section here on the TOG forum.

The game is running much more smoothly now than it did the first few days. I'm not saying there aren't still bugs to squash but the devs seem to be getting it sorted out. And, most importantly, they seem to be actually listening to the user community and responding to what the players are asking for. To the extent that it's practical to do so, that is.

The game has a lot of potential. And it's a lot of fun to play just the way it is. For me, anyway.

:)

2_islands likes this.
  6. Lendal

If you've tried Bless Online and had a problem with lag or FPS, there's some .ini file mods that might fix it for you.

I've put a new post in the "Tips & Tricks..." thread in our members only Bless Online forum with the information you'll need.

Check it out.

7. Lendal

I know that many of us have decided to just give this game a pass due to all the negative press it's received around it's rocky startup. But a lot of the problems have gotten fixed and/or addressed in one way or another now and the game is well worth another look.

If this type of game just isn't your cup of tea, then obviously you're not going to like it no matter what. But, if you enjoy MMORPG questing, leveling, dungeons, group and solo play, with some open world, battle ground and arena PvP thrown in, then there's a lot to enjoy in Bless Online. You'll definitely get your US$30 worth of entertainment out of it.

This video is one of the few out there right now, re: Bless Online, that is actually accurate, up to date, and reasonably well done. It's worth watching. And it's interesting that, for the negative aspects and problems of the game that he mentions, he has had to go back and edit the video with some text comments to update and correct it for things that are now fixed and no longer problems. And the video is only 5 days old. So lots of fixes and adjustments happening to the game right now.