PS4: Bloodborne

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by delushin, Mar 27, 2015.

1. delushin

delushin Well-Known Member

Ok guys who has it and when do you want to bust some coop?

I am loving this game and am so happy they went the direction they have and moved away from the Souls universe. I am applying breathing techniques which should reduce the chance of me smashing the $#%@ing controller into the face of the dam #@%#ing monster that killed me.

Its going ok.

2. Valdomor

Valdomor Well-Known Member

Just finished mine and onto NG+ now. It's so hard to put down the controller when you are playing this game lol. I really like the faster pace and combat compared to the souls series. I would give it a 10/10 if the loading screen is quicker.

3. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

Son (23) bought it and I can already feel and hear the frustrations oozing from his room........

delushin likes this.
  4. RVK-KSoze

RVK-KSoze Getting Started

This game is on the "to buy list". I'm wondering if the multiplayer aspect is going to be worth buying right away or if it's safe to wait for the end of the year sales (and possibly miss out on better multiplayer experience). I normally don't jump on games when they are still full price unless I am going to play it right away, or if I would miss out on multiplayer otherwise. Backlog needs addressed (currently playing Mass Effect on PS3).

5. Chief

Chief Retired Captain

I love the souls series so preordered it but haven't had much time to play. I like the faster paced combat and lack of shields to hide behind. Some technical issues need to be addressed but overall pretty great so far.

6. Gwinny

Gwinny Getting Started

Just checking to see if anyone is actively playing? Personally I love the game ... Just hit level 92 and am currently hooked on chalice dungeons :)

7. razalom

razalom Well-Known Member

Great game but I just suck badly at Rom and cant get past it. I have even used summons and they always die!

Have got it to like 1% about 5 times and died. So upset :(

Still love it but OMG!! :)

8. delushin

I have had troubles with local play (Australia) but I just open it to world wide and haven't experienced any lag issues.

The servers have been going down overall a few times this week to patch stability, overall it was a smooth launch and a freaking epic game.

GO AND TRADE FOR IT NOW!

9. delushin

Yes add me to PSN, I am playing nearly every night and even just started a new character for the love of it.

PSN: delushin

Just put TOG in the message please.

10. Shazoo

Shazoo Getting Started

this game was too hard for me and I traded it in after realizing I don't have the time to invest to get better at it. :( I barely made it past the first boss. This game shall live on in twitch streams for me from here on out. I really, really, wanted to get good at this game. Darn life getting in the way!

11. delushin

Awww man that sucks ... it does get easier, but you are right there is some time investment needed to get to that point.

With that said even with a killer build at level 105 you can still get owned by lowbie mobs if you mess up.

I love this series of games and will always make time to play them however I have traded mine as I am happy with my experience. The killer for me is the coop dungeons, such a great improvement on previous coop in other games but still so far from where it needs to be. You should be able to complete a full chalice from start to finish with friends and having to re-summon each boss was just too much effort.

Epic game though and much respect for the devs.

12. DerGo

DerGo Just Joined

Having never played any From Software games in the past, it took me days to get to the end of the first street where the big bonfire is :oops: I didn’t have the option to sell it as I bought it on the PSN and just downloaded it. Really glad I stuck with it though, and I’m now over half way through NG+ Love the whole HP Lovecraft feel of it. It’s now definitely one of my all time favourite games