Can I have my username reactivated please....

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by GeeJay, Jan 17, 2007.

1. GeeJay

GeeJay Just Joined

Hi,

Been out of the scene for a while bringing up a young 'un...my username is still appearing but can't use all the forum functions....would like to play CoD2 as a member too although I still suck....

2. beowulf2947

beowulf2947 Retired Captain

You should not need to do anything special with your account. As long as you know the password you should be all set.

3. Grumpy901

Grumpy901 Retired Captain

Something is not right. I see your join date but it shows you have made 2 post. May need an admin to look into this farther to find out whats going on.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  4. Bor@c

Bor@c Well-Known Member

/bump

5. Rodrazor

Rodrazor Getting Started

G'day Geejay,
    Welcome to TOG. Once your membership is sorted out and you are looking to play a little COD make sure you head to the fox hole and introduce yourself. Also send me a PM and I will forward a heap of info on how to get started in COD Division. Cheers, Rod.

6. Grumpy901

Grumpy901 Retired Captain

Looks like an admin has not seen this thread yet. I will bring some attention to it.

7. Derelict

Derelict Retired Administrator

Hi mate - you had originally signed up your account back in June 2004. However by all accounts you never requested and thus was never granted TOG membership.

You currently are not assigned into any TOG member groups.

I will need you to request TOG membership through regular methods (as in read the sticky in this forum) then we'll TOG Memberise you.

Your username was never activated thus it can't be reactivated.

8. Hossy

Hossy Well-Known Member

looks like you'll have to say that you'd like to join m8, just do what we ask of all the new comers and read the stickies at the top of the barracks forum and apply to join ;)
    hope to see ya around the fields m8:D

9. GeeJay

GeeJay Just Joined

Thanks guys yep I rebounded around for a while with WarWarrior when they were hosting a HoB server (Heat of Battle) but when they binned it I was looking around and found ToG but I guess I didn't end up joining up properly...but now I actually have CoD2 I want to get back into it....
    Thanks to those who responded...I'll make a formal application before I get too senile....

What is the ruling regarding the handle you use in game...at WW I was originally 2Old2Slow but that conflicted with someone else so I moved the ArtfulCodger...does your forum username have to be the same in game...?

10. beowulf2947

beowulf2947 Retired Captain

GeeJay - You should just reply here with the required information from the "how to join" sticky to be admitted.
    As for in-game names, I am not up on my COD, but in most games you just add TOG as part of your name. I will ask someone from the COD division to give you more information. You do not have to have your TOG user name match your in-game name.

11. Bor@c

Bor@c Well-Known Member

Hey GeeJay. Ok mate once you apply for your membershiop and get that takec care of you need to stop by COD tactical center. Now as for your handle. Beowulf was right. All you need to do is add TOG in front of it. But all that information can be found in any COD Divisions sticky posts. If you have any further questions dont hesitate to PM me mate.