Cheapest BF3 game

Discussion in 'Battlefield (Public)' started by Leevers, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Leevers

Leevers Guest

Battlefield 3 CD Key

They are EA keys, so you'll have to use the EA down loader to download the game upon release. It's all legit before anyone asks :p

2. Purg

Purg Well-Known Member

Geez. I'll wait until closer to release day. The Q4 2011 release date scares me. :p

3. Leevers

Leevers Guest

I have purchased a few games through them, but you'll find they'll receive their keys according to the European release date. With any luck anyone who purchases the game in Australia will receive the keys prior to Australian release. That said, given how cheap it is I wouldn't be surprised if they get swamped with orders.

4. Redgum

Redgum Retired Captain

Im all for "Price: $26.99"

is it like options trading? these CD key fellas buy 1000 cd keys which are slated for release 3 weeks after launch? EA make some early guaranteed cash that is prepurchased whilst cdkey people carry the risk of not being able to sell the keys and delivering after the release date.

I believe Leevers that these guys deliver - im just trying to work out how they do it legitimately.

5. Leevers

Leevers Guest

They do it legitimately and to date I have had no problems with the keys or their legitimacy. I know a number of toggers who can vouch for them also.
    The only implication with pre-orders that I see is that every time I have bought, the key does not automatically get delivered. They run a complete manual system. Due to this, it can take a day or two to get your key pending order numbers and time zone. Whilst this can be an issue, all it has taken is an e-mail and I am received professionally and get a response with a reason for delay.

I believe they do exactly as you say in that they will purchase a number of keys at a discounted price and sell at a much cheaper price than retails. They sell steam and EA keys.

My only concern would be getting the BF3 key on time, but that said. I'd be willing to wait a week or two for the saving.

6. Purg

Purg Well-Known Member

That's my concern too. If it was a marginal game that I didn't care that much about playing on release, I'd risk waiting a week or two. For BF3, I don't know how patient I could be. :p

7. Reoh

Reoh Well-Known Member

8. Battle Pope

Battle Pope Well-Known Member

I'll give them a try for pre-order. If something goes wrong, at worst I've only lost $30. I can always get a box from OzGameShop and still have the total cost less than buying from EB.

9. T0by1

T0by1 Well-Known Member

The limited edition is an additional $13. Is this for the back to karkland expansion pack?

10. Battle Pope

Battle Pope Well-Known Member

Looks like it

11. Leevers

Leevers Guest

Yep, as well as the infamous T88

12. SJ777

SJ777 Retired Moderator

there haven't been too many AAA FPS games that are playable on day 1 anyway lately. Being late to the party has been quite therapeutic;)

13. Benda

Benda Well-Known Member

Jeez that's damned cheap...any idea whether Steam will be selling it and if so for how much AUD??

14. Purg

Purg Well-Known Member

Well, yeah.. true. BC2 with its reasonably long beta map still provided us with a diabolical server browser. I would hope they'd migrate most of that code over though.

Might be the only opportunity I'll have to play single player though. :p

15. King_Rocket

King_Rocket Well-Known Member

Heh. :D

16. Draadnor

Draadnor Well-Known Member

I doubt it will be offerred through Steam (at least initially). EA are having a push for people to use their own digital distribution system. BF3 as well as the new Star Wars will be big drawcards to get people in.

17. Reoh

Reoh Well-Known Member

"Thanks for buying one of our automobiles, I hope you enjoy your new car! Oh No, sorry sir. You can't drive off with it now. We don't have the wheels installed yet and the engine keeps crashing out but we've a patch in the works!"

You know, from AAA titles we should just expect a lot more. :p

18. Leevers

Leevers Guest

I'd prefer to think the same for ALL fully released games. Sadly, they're a dying breed!

19. Snott

Snott Well-Known Member

Bad example... most cars get reflashes to the ECU for better economy and drivablity when serviced at the dealer through it's life, sometimes even when out of warranty you can get free reflash and recalls fixed. Quite common.

20. Reoh

Reoh Well-Known Member

So does your GPU. ;)

But a tune up isn't being sold something that doesn't work, as I have found with some games.