CoD?! TUB?!

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by OcelotX, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OcelotX

OcelotX Just Joined

Ok.. umm I was playing in a clan server called TUB.. and it had many people in it under the tag TUB that used to wear the TOG tag ie. Baldy, Rce, Chopper.. anyway. more to the point..

I've been playing this game competitively for over a year in various top clans, i also go by the name of BeasT... from teamanomaly , absolute , realswift, gc<.

When I was playing in said server.. I was hailed with abuse, including comments about my family and them all questioning my legitimacy..
    I'm just wondering if this team has any affiliation with TOG.. since the tag seems alike and its got players from TOG in it..

It would be really disappointing to find that this team is in fact TOG.. or something of the like cause I have always considered TOG to be good people.. anyways.. please get back to me preferabbly in this thread

2. Arienne

Arienne The Woman in Red

Hey mate,

No, TUB are not affiliated in any way with TOG. Best report the issue to their leaders at www.theuglybuggers.com.

3. MotherFlanker

MotherFlanker Retired Journalist<br>Retired Advisor

Hey OcelotX,
    Us Toggers are just the way you remember us. Old, slow and chew our food with one tooth. As Cailith stated We have no affiliation with TUB clan. There are several members of TUB who USED to be in TOG but are no longer, nuff said. I am very sorry to hear you got dragged around a bit. Drop buy the tog serveres and say Hi. Heck we'll even let ya shoot Contra in the head a few times....
    8O
    (((runs from Contra))) :lol:

4. OcelotX

OcelotX Just Joined

ahh thats really great to hear, thx alot mate, i just might take you up on that offer ;). and I dont think ill bother reporting them to their admins, im sure they know of it. They dont deserve to be in TOG.. :) hehe k good day to yous :p

5. Fodder

Fodder Advisor

Hey mate!

I have seen you around the various forums and occationally on the servers. You know the CoD Community as well as any, and better than most. It is unfortunate that you had to put up with this sort of treatment. Such is the price people sometimes pay for overt 'Freedom of Speach'*. :(

Take it easy mate, and as Mother said, if you want, have a game on the Aussie TOG servers, or even one of the three US servers. The US guys are a great bunch.

Cheers,

Fods
    (TOG | Fodder, -RiF-Fodder)

* - check spelling with the great minds behind the words... If you work it out, you will know what I mean.

6. Fox

Fox Clown Administrator

Drop by and play on the TOG servers sometime!

Thanks for taking the time to post and clear that up.

7. SlyFox

SlyFox Getting Started

Nice to see that peeps are getting full facts before contributing to a one sided "Unfounded" report.

For those that "might" be interested the log file (which I'm happy to send) shows that this ignoramous infact started slinging abuse to everyone that was on the server.

Makes far better reading when both side are available doesn't it ?!?!

Sly!

8. Chappy

Chappy Retired Moderator

:wink:

9. Arienne

Arienne The Woman in Red

Please take this up on the TUB forums as it has nothing to do with TOG.

www.theuglybuggers.com

Locking the thread to prevent further speculation by people who should know better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.