COD:UO Friendly

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by Pvt. Kiwi, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Pvt. Kiwi

Pvt. Kiwi Just Joined

Hey Guys at TOG.

I just saw your team on the GA ladder called the Hell cats and i was wondering if later on this week you guys would be up for a friendly against Nb|.

Following GA rules it would be CTF and over 2 maps 1 of your choice 1 of ours. I can book the server and atm i am looking to have it on either Friday or Sunday Nights around 8pm. If you guys are interested my xfire is pvtkiwi2 and my email is accessible by your admins if you need it.

Maps im looking at are Carentan, Dawnville or Cassino.

Hope to hear back from you soon

Nb|Pvt.Kiwi

2. Major Pain

Major Pain Well-Known Member

um it's a little late atm.but im sure there can be something arranged for the next weekend 29/9/07 not many of the hellcats guy look wayup here so this post has been missed.but the good news is that it has been posted in the hellcats forum way down below and a captain will hopefully contact you regarding a freindly scrim for this comeing weekend.hope to see ya soon and have a scrim.

3. Fodder

Fodder Advisor

Hey there mate :) I assume you are from Noisy Bastards.

pentu is the guy in charge of UO, and the boys are always up for a fun scrim!

Watch this space! :)

4. pentu

pentu Retired Captain

We would be VERY interested in a friendly, mate, but since the squad is also on the COD ladder we have a busy week this week, what about next week or, as Major Pain suggested, the weekend ??

Hope to hear back ASAP

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007
  5. Pvt. Kiwi

Pvt. Kiwi Just Joined

Sorry it took so long to reply guys im in melbourne atm and still trying to remember all my passwords :p

A scrim on the weekend would be cool. We have a GA scrim saturday night @ 9pm so how about i book a ga server for 6ish?? if thats all right with you guys ill post the server details here on Thursday night.

Ill hear from you then :D

Pvt. Kiwi

6. pentu

pentu Retired Captain

I'll check with the squad and get back to you ASAP