COD4

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by Gaz*B2Z*, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Gaz*B2Z*

Gaz*B2Z* Just Joined

Hi guy’s ive had the pleasure of jumping into your COD4 server a few times now and have had a great time.
    I would like to extend an invitation to your squad to come check out our custom map server called bloodbath. The ip address is 118.127.0.200:28933
    We like you do not tolerate cheats and also live by a code of respect to all players unless they deem not to deserve it.
    Here is a URL for you to download our custom maps http://www.bravo2zero.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1307

This will save the frustration of having to wait for the maps to load before you get into our server.
    Hope to see a few of you in bloodbath soon and ill catch up with you in your great server.

Gaz*B2Z*

2. Bunnyman

Bunnyman Guest

OK I am going to check this out and have a go on it thanks , I will post in the COD4 forum for you and hopefully you will get more TOG joining in in the mayhem !!

3. Major Conspiracy

Major Conspiracy Well-Known Member

thanks gaz, have been having a ball with the custom maps, will add the server to my favorites once im done downloading all the maps :D

see you on the battlefield.

4. Gaz*B2Z*

Gaz*B2Z* Just Joined

Hi guys
    glad you liked the maps conspiracy and it was nice to see you in the server last night Towle,
    I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as we did.
    Im sorry towle I heard you came across one of our junior members early on and he was being a bit of a smart mouth
    I forgot to explain that we let our kids we have play in our server sometimes but you can recognise the kids by there tag. Its b2z jr all in lower case.
    The offending kid has been read the riot act mate and is on a 1 week ban from playing until he learns that with wearing our tag come responsibilities.

I am having trouble with my email today. I was about to email you to see if we could organise a friendly match between you guys and us. As soon as I get it sorted out I will drop you a line.
    We tend to have a great time with friendly matches we hold.
    If you find you are a bit short on players we usually grab a few of our guys and jump onto your team to keep the numbers even.
    We don’t play for sheep stations but just to have a good time mate.
    The rotation we have going at the moment we are planning on keeping for a while because nothing is more frustrating than going into the server for a match or 2 only to find you have to download a heap of new maps.
    Ill keep you guys posted when we add new maps to our rotation to give you a chance to manually upload the maps and place them in your user maps folder.

Hope to see you in there again boys as we seem to have very simular ideas on what a clan should be like and how they should behave.
    If you ever have any dramas in Bloodbath please feel free to give me a yell and I will endeavour to get it sorted out for you.

Gaz*B2Z*

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
    Major Conspiracy likes this.
  5. Buddha

Buddha Just Joined

G'day All,

Buddha from *B2Z*. Great site. Havin a look around. Really nice.

I jumped in to pass on our squads apologies for some of you who were playing Sunday past in our server. As Gaz states above no Senior member's were in to monitor.

One or our member's approach to a TOG member was totally out of line. Bad behavour and vile languagefor any reason is not accepted and in no way supported by our squad. The log of chat has been viewed by our CO and other very senior people and they are far from happy to say the least.

We extend our hand for any member from TOG to enter our server to enjoy themselves and play to your hearts are content without any person taking away from the fun you have.

The server and maps have been built so we can share the fun we have with others who have the same interests.

Please accept B2Z is sorry for this incidents towards a TOG member and we look forward to you all sharing some fun times in the future.

If anyone would like to contact me to discuss this matter or just general talk please don't hesitate to send me an email.

buddha@bravo2zero.org

Thanks for your time.

Buddha

6. Wongdai

Wongdai Retired DC

Thanks for the follow up Buddha.

I must come over and visit one evening.

7. Major Conspiracy

Major Conspiracy Well-Known Member

as wonga's said mate, thanks for the follow-up, will be there as soon as i get a chance to see you guys in action.

its good to see that some clans have very high standards and will not put up with any "crap" from anyone, including their own members.

8. Buddha

Buddha Just Joined

Thanks guys. We just want to make sure anyone who comes to visit us comes back because they had a good time.

Our CO and the skilled computer wizards put a lot of time and effort into the server. Look forward to anyone from your squad coming in for a few shot em ups.

I will try and drop in here every few days to have a look around and keep in touch.

Thanks for understanding

Budddha

9. wombat2

wombat2 Retired Captain

Gaz you can find me in xfire for a quick contact in order to arrange a friendly scrim. look for "jcbaker in xfire.
    Cheers

10. Gaz*B2Z*

Gaz*B2Z* Just Joined

xfire

Hi wombat.
    i have not got xfire but i will install it tonight some time and try to work it out mate.
    i will register under Gaz*B2Z* mate so keep an eye out for me.
    I will get hold of you as soon as i got my shit together with xfire but untill then Killz and myself have been putting a friendly match together for this friday night.
    all the server info and passwords ect will be posted here and where ever killz places it in your forum.
    looking forward to playing a few rounds with you and your clan

Gaz