COE the game within a game

Discussion in 'Chronicles of Elyria (Public)' started by [TOG]Mandrake, Jan 15, 2017.

1. [TOG]Mandrake

[TOG]Mandrake Active Member Division Captain

Hi All,

Very happy to see that some others had posted on Chronicles of Elyaria. For those of you who dont already know this is a new Visionary MMO set to release in December this year. (or earlier or latter u know how titles are these days)

in this thread i will attempt to enlighten those who dont know as much about this game or those who know some but not alot and want to know more. i will also explain how get involed with the game before it starts and why. also as a pretty reasonable plug i would request that any one wishing to join the game that enjoyed my posts please join using my Friend Code 7D368F. yes i will plug this and i will explain why in this thread as well.

ok it is hard to work out where to start when there is so much that differs for this MMO compared to standard MMos which is one of the reasons it is so amazing but here goes... i will go over the harsher points first :) This Game is designed to be a MMORPG with a heavy dose of Survival game. now before u all go OMG another survival game... please read more to understand why. also please watch the following video from the kick starter

PERMA DEATH
    In this game it has what is called Perma Death system what this means is after "average" of 10-14 months (RL TIME) your chr will completely die and not be able to come back to life... what happens once you die? well your "soul" returns to the soul pool where you may then use it once more to take the body of one of your kids.. (YES YOU CAN GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN) or if you failed to have any then another within your Family. you dont keep all your skills the same as before but what it dose is Accelerate your gaining of skills you already have as your memories of your old life come back to you making things easier to pick up. once your back to where you were before u will be back to pre death levels.. (so say you spent 1 week RLT working on a skill ur 2nd life would take maybe 2 days to get to same point.)

Sparks of Life
    as explained before your life span is a Average of 10-14 RL months. this is also your Gaming Subscription. how this works is thus. you would pay Approximately $30USD to buy a "spark of life" you then apply this spark of life to a soul in order to play the game. so what this means is that how ever long that spark of life lasts is how long your $30 lasts.. so lets look what what would reduce this number.... Dieing (not perma death but going below 0 HP and purposely) reduces your Spirt and reduces your spark of life by a min of 2 RL days. so if you were to die say once a week you realy would not notice it as you would lose say 2 or months from ur sub but if you were to die daily well u could be looking at a spark of life doing no more then 4 months... but look at your average MMO sub being $15USD x that by 4 and ur got 60 so still u payed half the price.... but still you chose to go out and do things that would possibly gety u killed so u are literately taking your life in your own hands.

now i literally could go alot deeper into this but really got alot to go through so if you want a deeper look please view this Utube that explains it deeper. [video=youtube_share;g-PHWD-7sHw]https://youtu.be/g-PHWD-7sHw[/video]

No Levels
    Mosts MMos have moved to a Level based system and really since the time of Ulitma online we have not seen alot of movement from this.. Well SBS (soulbound Sudios) looks to want to go back to our roots and completely remove Level based system and move back to a more Skill based system... (UO fans rejoice you have not been forgotten!!) but unlike in UO there will not be any form of Skill cap per say... ur cap is what you can learn in ur life time... please again refer to perma death and spark of life. so what this means is there is really no limit placed on you regarding how many skills u can obtain other then Life itself. the interesting concept they are attempting is that any Skill you can gain will also require Players Skill to use to the maximum... (say you work on tumbling skills dose not mean you will be able to roll all over the place like a pro you still need to control your rolls and choose when to do them to make max use of the skill) so skills will be a base skill and true skill is in the player

Destiny System
    Ok here we get into the nutz and bolts. normally in most MMOs you have quest givers set up for all players and every one knows where to find them and where to find the quest zone and you have different zones for different levels. well as i said COE has no levels and they went a step further by completely removing the normal questing system as explained above.. what dose this mean? well no longer will there be a NPC sitting around waiting for you to come up to and and get a quest.. hell the NPC has more important things to do (will go into NPC AI more soon!) plus why would the NPC need thousands and thousands of people to do the exact same quest every time??? makes no sense.

so what did SBS do to change all this? they brought in the Destiny System. what this system dose is look at the choices you have made and your date of birth and it creates a unique quests for you. what dose this mean????? EVERY PLAYER WILL HAVE THERE OWN UnQUIE STORY AND Quests. now lets take in to account that there are a couple types of quests

1. World Story Quests: these will be quest that will have Far Reaching consequences and effect the world story. most likly these quests will draw alot of people in on both sides of the quest (IE quest to save a town would have those whose job it is to save the town and then there will be those of the evil persuasion who will be called on to actually destroy the town *(yes player vs player Raids!!)* )

2. personal Destiny Story Quests: these are quests that have a major impact on your personal story (say a player of NPC chr brakes into your home and steals something maybe kidnap your wife or child? or you have been summoned before the king)

3. random event Quests: these are events that the system would naturally make happen in nature. ( IE say a mountain slide randomly takes out a major caravan route cutting off access. one would expect the destiny engine to go nuts with quests for people to clear the path and other quest for people to try and traverse a more dangerous path to get this oh so important dispatch through to another city...) now these things will literately be random in nature and there would be no way to predict. some could have warning signs like flooding a dyke or such where there has been heavy rains for a sustained time.

4. gofer quests: Npcs have needs and you may beable to become friendly enough with them to find out what they are. this dose not mean they would be repeatable quests as yes a blacksmith will need iron ore to run but once you get him alot he may not need iron for years... (maybe a town mayor has put out request for people to clear out the massive number of wolfs in a Area... once those wolfs are dead it may take years before they become a problem again)

5. Player Driven Quests: players will be able to offer quests in the form of a contract or even just a handshake agreement. these could be as simple as work on there farm for a week or 2 or be as complete as hiring you to assassinate there enimes....

now really could spend weeks on this topic but the nuts of the situation is the destiny System will shape the world and be the catalyst for non player Driven change in the world. meaning as i explained in a exmaple this system will be able to cause mountain slides or flash floods or really any thing (eclipes anyone?) i will try and find a utube that explains this better for latter

Persistent world
    what this means is if you cut down a tree that tree is down for every one and any one who happens by will come across whats left of the stump... that being said the stump could rot or regrow back into a tree... this also means that if some one was to build a road or burn down a town any one else coming across it would see what had happened... also if you drop a item in this game it stays there till it ether decays years and years latter (depends on environment or mats of the item ie a pie would decay pretty fast where a sword could take years and hard rain to brake down) or some one comes and picks it up.

Land Ownership
    "oh woo some one trying player houseing again grr" Yes and no.... the way most think of player housing they think of UO and EQ and vanguard which was one of the last ones to truly try it. but scratch all that COE is taking a leap beyond this concept...

in this game you can Buy land and place buildings on it. these wont just be fluff building they will actively have a purpose and reason to be. for example a Tavern wil be a place the villagers/townspeople come to eat and drink would also be a place for back room deals to take place and other interesting things (gambling is IN!!!) on the same token you could decide to build a farm and spend nearly all your land on grain fields.... well people have to eat and food in this game with be more important then most expect...

so how dose one get land ? you visit your counts land sales Table and buy deeds of land from them (rates and costs to be set by the count) alternatively some Mayors or Magistrates may choose to Sell some local land or Rent it out.

Founding a town
    now in this game they have come up with a plan to alow people working together or even on there own to buy plots of land near each other and create a town from scratch... so remember this is a persistent world so if you start a "hamlet" it would be visible by all players both good and bad (please be mindful of the bad....) and they could choose to buy land plot near your town thus increasing your town size till the point your up to the next tier (Village) and so on till your all the way to capital. there is alot more on how this works but this is the bare bones. below is a chart showing the different levels

Hamlet: 3 Parcels; 10 people; Well
    Village: 9 Parcels; 25 people; Tavern
    Town: 25 parcels; 75 people; Town Hall
    City: 49 parcels; 150 people; Courthouse
    Capital: 81 parcels; 250 people; Monument

for in-depth talk about this please watch this [video=youtube_share;vVQ7mngWBHw]https://youtu.be/vVQ7mngWBHw[/video] this will explain the above and part of what i will now be going into but be warn it is long as there is alot of details

Organisations, guilds and schools
    Now normally MMos have a simple Guild system some have gone out to make the Guild more speical (IE war-hammer online your guild gained experience and lvls just like you did) with COE they decided to go with a mix of new and old.

Guilds in this game will act kinda like guilds in most other games but now you have other things that can be joined like schools or associations
    you may join any 1 guild and any 1 school but you can be part of MANY associations...

so a guild is a guild not alot of changes here they will go into more details latter but for now i think none of you would be surprised with guilds.

A school is a place of learning (duh lol who would thunk) but these schools will be the avenue to research new and exciting things that can be brought into the world (IE as a farmer you would start out with normal hoe to plow your fields but with a little study you may figure that putting a big ass plow behind a oxen would make plowing the field both easyer and faster...) so being part of a school will both allow you to learn skills relating to what that schools primary studies are and take part in research into better ways of doing things.

now we get into the interesting one... Associations now we all know what these can be (IE Neighbourhood watch association any one???) these could be Labour unions Farmers associations or even old Combat Vets association. (this was last seen and attempted in Ultima online so it has been very long time since this been used could have been used otherwise but cant remember)

now what dose this mean??? it means that you will end up having alot of different commitments and loyalties to deal with. (IE you could be part of a Farming association which has decided that they will only sell grain at certain towns and your guild could be based out of a different town.. do you inform your guild of this do you fight for your guilds rights or do you accept the associations decision based off the reasons provided?)

Mayors, barons, Counts, dukes and Kings..
    now this will be tricky to explain and most will be put off but others will understand why SBS is doing this. if you had not noticed this game is Heavily player driven so it is to be expected that any position that a NPC could hold a human could also hold.

so you could become a mayor or a baron or even a king if that is your goal and you work towards it through out your play. but please be mindful the higher you go the greater the fall.... that being said how can you move into this space?

there are a few ways but i will go for the most natural ingame ways.

Mayor: now as i explained earlier you could found a settlement and once you have raised the settlement up 2 levels to that of a town it can be registered with local Count as a Named town. why register? well the person who registered the Town will become the Mayor... very important to note this.... as long as you are a land owner of the town you can register the town... so be careful if you buy up most the plots to form this town if ur not the first to register the town its all for nothing. the 2nd reason to register the town is so the Count can then know about it and look at makeing roads to it.. so once again make sure when you get your town setup to register it straight away so no one can steal your thunder.

Count: there are 3 ways to become a count as i have seen sofar.
    1. Take over your counts Captial after completing a CB for them (please refer to the last video i post above)
    2. have enough land to declare your Independence of a count and thus split the county in 2. (size is determined by your land ownership)
    3. Inherit the tittle or be awarded the title of count. ( a Duke might want a new count and offer you the role or your current Count could die with no hiers and his position might become up for grabs)

Duke: is the same as Count except i dont beleive a count can declare Independence and become a duke

King: exactly the same as a count...

Pay to rule
    Now here are the ways you could become and mayor or king out of game....

1. currently for those coming in before the game starts you will have the opportunity to Pay real life cash to get into these positions. and before every one say s PAY to win there is a good reason to hope people will choose this option... (WE WANT Wallet KINGS!!!)

as this world will be so open and so player driven it stands to reason that you would not want all the kingdoms in the world run by some Muppet NPC king... real kings have the advantage of making KD more fluid and unpredictable....

also important to note is that when a player buys a kingship ($10,000 RL cash) they have the right to make the flavour of there KD (IE say you buy a kingship and want to have a Kingdom of Vikings.... well the dev team will work with you on modelling the KD to be a real Viking KD) so if you were to currently look at the pledged kings they all have very deep stories about there kingdoms and are looking for players to be in positions of power who will help in the running of a kd (OH YES YOU GET TO RUN THE THING YOU ANT JUST A FANCY TITTLE!!) these kings are also trying to recruit guilds Schools and of cause DUkes, counts, barons and mayors... but not only that they are also trying to recruit base level players into there KD (a kd is only as powerful as the people it has after all)

so all of this needs to be done before the game starts so when the masses come in there will be Kingdoms and dukes and such Already in the game ready for the player to come in and take there place is society. this also takes the strain of the developers having to flesh out the game before lunach as players will be fleshing it out instead (lol delegation at its finest)

2. now i cant be sure of this as they have been changing alot of this recently but i had heard that Influence points could be spent to buy a title. unsure if this is still the case but as it is what i have learned i will pass that on.

now influence points (IP) is hard to explain but the short of it is the dev team decided that they would reward those in the community who are helping in the development of the game be that you buying a pledge be it you doing a post like this advertising the game or be it that your posting bugs about the website, store or game when it comes out in betas and alphas. there are alot of ways to earn IP. for more info regarding IP please go to the offical Forums and read about it (rember if you sign up for a forum account throw my friend code 7D368F in as a reference dose not hurt you and helps me and you can then give a friend code to your friends and earn some IP from that as well)

From King to Serf
    this is a warning to all those out there getting there wallets out to buy that kingdom they always wanted... just because you start as a King or a count or any the tittles Dose not mean you will keep it... 3 months after lunach they are turning on the war system... at which point kingdoms will then be able to invaid other kingdoms for land and spoils... (so say you bought a count title and your a boarder count and another kd invates and takes your lands well sorry bud your out of a county.... sure your king may beable to reset you up some where else but if they are being invaided and lossing i dont see them having alot of spare land to go around...)

that being said there is another part you must understand... as we touched on earler there is perma death... now the thing to note (if you watched vid this is already know if u did not well wake up call) the fame to death ratio.. if your a king and die you lose 64 RL days from your spark of life.... now say i wished to totaly distablies a "enemy" KD i would hire a bugger load of assains to kill the king on a daily basies and have him perma deathed within 8-9 days so less then a Year ingame time... now that king or queen would not have been able to have a child of inheritable age within that time frame... so no more royal family... no head of state... and one very very pissed off player who just lost $10,000....

now let me be clear this would not be griefing alow the loss would massivly hurt said person but this would be a totaly politically minded move and fully legitment gameplay. (plus if you got caught you could face death or maybe permant imprisonment... up to the king after all what the laws of the land are... and u did just try to brake there pride and joy... expect no mercy here)

that being said a king who did not bother to protect himself as a king should and let this happen without taking steps to prevent it would deserve it so please dont feel sorry for this hypercritical person. you cant cure stupid...

that being said the above would be very hard to do as Kings would be 1 of the first players in the game and then followed by dukes so by the time some one could get the skills to try and kill a king they should already have the safe guards in place and realy should already have a wife and child... this is not to say this act could not be done to a king on there 2nd or 3rd life...

so the moral of this story is its not pay to win and nothing it permanent... (player run world....)

Citizenship
    now we know we have kings and queens who will be real people and will have hiden and unhinden agendas and each will have there own spin on how they want to run things. you the player now must choose which kd you will start in.... now is where things get intresting.... because when you come in to game you are now a member of said kd and are bound to its Laws... or lack there of... you will have to pay taxs to these kings and may even be pressed into service (serve or die) this is all totaly dependant on the king.

now the benfit of a player king vs a NPC king is that currently most of the pledged kings are trying to be as open and transperant as possable in order to attract more citizens and you can actualy talk with your future king about his goals and hell you can talk to him in private about his "real goals" but a NPC king is pretty much gonna do his own thing without even bothering to tell you jack. so right now in the forums these kings and queens are all doing there thing trying to build there Kingdom up explaining there open goals and laws and flows of power and how that power is used and such. so myself being a Mayor have to make a very hard choice of working out which kd i would serve....

its gotten to such a extent that the forum is basicly playing COE before the thing is even in Alpha!!!!!!! so if you want to get in on the groun floor and be a part of these kingdom making then boys and girls NOWS THE TIME!!! leave iit tolate and well you get what ur given...

NPC AI....
    ok guys we are all used to MMOs where the NPC's are just a tool to progress the game..... well not in COE...
    the Design choice COE took was to work with a company call improbable and work on making NPCs true non player chrs where they would have there own goals and ambitions that may not conside with yours...

what dose this mean?

well it means that a npc could have a goal to to become count and that NPC will then go out and start doing the things that will prgoress it towards this goal maybe it will hire you to kill the current count. maybe he will need warriors and hire you on as a guard... maybe he will order weapons from a player weapon smith..... so you could be sitting in your smithy hammering away and in comes a guy with a order for 20 swords...

or maybe some one wrong the npc in the past and he is out on a quest of vengance he could go off searching for this person till they are found or maybe he could hire a bounty hunter to track them down.

or maybe they just want to be the best blacksmith in town and go about actions that lead to that outcome.

this wont just be limited to NPCs but also to animal behabours and all sorts of things

for a deeper view on this pleas watch this video [video=youtube_share;qG6roE_9ERc]https://youtu.be/qG6roE_9ERc[/video]

now i think i have covered alot of the concepts of this game and hope i have given alot of people food for thought.

once again if you liked this post and are gonna be getting the game please when you sign up put in my friend code 7D368F

i hope you all enjoyed the infomation and look forward to the future where the game becomes live

Regards
    Mandrake

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    Atrayo likes this.
  2. [TOG]Mandrake

Last edited: May 5, 2017
  3. dday_0612

dday_0612 Well-Known Member

Hey Mandrake, I have been watching this game and will be interested in playing it. I find your town goals and ideas are great for me, those are the things I am also interested in.

I haven't looked recently into the game, is there a playable client now, or soon? When do you suspect you will start putting this town into motion?

4. [TOG]Mandrake

Hi DDay,
    sadly as yet they have not anounced the Aphla phaze 1 or 2 so cant confirm when a workable client will be up for use. but i can explain a little more regarding where they are at in the process and why

the plans currently is to have land selection take place in the next month or so. this is important to note as if you want to get a Baron title or count tittle it would be best to do it now so when land selection comes up your ready to take part of it.

what is land selection? it is the point most of us with titiles been waiting so long for its where we get to pick where in the world out kingdoms\dukedoms\counties\towns will be. so if you fail to buy a tittle before land selection and wanted one well u be S*** out of luck...

when is land selection?? no one truly knows for sure but all rumors/indications i have seen point towards March this year.

after land selection they will release a mini Game called Kingdoms of Elyria (KOE not to be mistaken with COE) it is during this part that the lords of the game will be able to start planing out the kds and towns. there will be more to it then that but sorry i not 100% of all the details yet

why do they do this?
    to allow the players tyo shape the kingdom so the dev team then can go into the game and then make it...

saves the devs having to make up all the back stories and kds by themselves so i feel this is a highly effective model and takes alot of the work off the dev team so why we do land selection and KOE they can still be working on inportant stuff like combat systems and AI behavioural paterns. which is a plus plus for all us. the way they plan this out is astounding realy and gose to show how orgnized they are with the development of this game. sure things will take longer here and there but i feel this orgnization will make it work better. plus why not outsorce your work like this???

after they finish the KOE "MUD" we should see the first stages of Aplha and the kings down to counts who have this access level will be the first ones to see the game and start trouble shooting the features. after a time Alpha 2 will come out where Mayors and gentry will get in then Beta 1 where the nobles will come in then Beta II where most the low level pledges would be able to get in.

once this process is completed they will have what they call a Exposition where the kings dukes counts mayors barons and any one else who has bought EXPO points would then be able to spend them ingame to get the games ecomey up and runing so when normal players come in there is food for sale places they can get jobs or schools to train at... they claim this period may be 3months long but cant say for sure. but i can say that you wont be able to buy land from counts or any thing like that so it is not a cheat as some people have looked at it because the actions will be limited and if any thing it is hurting those in expo more then those without because there chr will age during expo...

no one can know for sure when these stages will happen but yes the planed release is for December

so what dose this mean for people interested in this game??

Well if you want to make a KD (king title costs 10k) or be a duke (5k) or a count (1k) or mayor (250) you will need to get ur ass into gear sooner rather then latter. for those just wanting a noble blood line or just want to be a normal peasant dont need to worry so much till we getting closer to beta stages....

that being said i not sure if those pledge packs will last past land selection so if u want tyo be a noble with your own personal last name and coat of arms yet again dont miss ur chance.

also as a update i have now pledged to the KD of Ashland on NA-W https://chroniclesofelyria.com/forum/topic/14124/naw-kingdom-of-ashland

the reason i stress so much getting in early is that you will beable to make a informed dission on where you want to start your game. and in this game where you start is very very inportant and if you are a count or mayor even more inportant... do you want to have to abandon your town because you picked wrong??? ya not gonna leave a good taste in your mouth. so unlike other MMO where you just jump in and turn off your brain in this one you actualy need to do some pre planing...

thus why this game community is so active even with no game is that there is so much that needs to be orgnized.

i hope this has both answered your questions and not scared you away. but i realy must stress that this game is epic in nature and will be diffrent to any thing you have before tried so will need a completely different outlook.

once again if you have enjoyed my information and wish to show thanks or just want to be nice to me please when joining the COE site put in my friend code 7D368F

5. dday_0612

dday_0612 Well-Known Member

Thanks Mandrake, for all the info! I did sign up and used your code as a reference. I will keep an eye on everything :)

6. Seventythree

Seventythree Getting Started

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  7. [TOG]Mandrake

Thank you for the heads up and i have now made a post in that thread also directing it to this one i will be updating this thread as i learn more info.

8. Seventythree

9. Seventythree

About Q&A planned for tomorrow:

Next: Alpha Experiences
    And now the announcement of our next Q&A! The topic is Alpha Experiences, which includes the offline Prologue, ElyriaMUD, Kingdoms of Elyria. It will be held on Thursday, February 23rd at 3PM PST / 6PM EST / 11PM GMT. Questions will be taken primarily from this reddit thread so head on over and post or vote for your favorite questions.

But just what are these Alpha Experiences?

Prologue: The Awakening

This is an offline, single-player experience that is designed to act as a hands-on test of some of our most important feature areas. It ties in closely with our 'Rope Bridge' philosophy of development as it's a first opportunity to get feedback from players, even before the Alpha 1 release of our game client and server. The types of features to expect include:

Coming to be (AKA character creation)
    Not being naked and afraid (AKA inventory & equipment)
    Touching everything (AKA world interaction)
    Getting around (AKA locomotion & beasts of burden)
    Not dying (AKA food, rest, & shelter)
    Dying (AKA character lifecycle & souls)
    Killing stuff (AKA combat)
    Making things (AKA crafting)
    Cooperating with folk (AKA laws, crime, & punishment)
    Cooperating with nature (AKA farming, hunting, & resource management)
    Social graces (AKA identity, reputation, & NPC interactions)
    The story is set several Elyrian years (probably about 20) prior to the present. So events you experience in the Prologue will have had an impact in the world you begin at Launch.

Kingdoms of Elyria

While the Prologue is the first opportunity players will have to experience the world of Elyria, it may not be the first opportunity players have to impact it. one of the biggest challenges MMOs face is creating a connection between the players and the history of the world. Oftentimes, games solve this by scattering books and lore throughout the world for players to read. While that's great at communicating to players the history of the world, it still doesn't connect them to it.

While it shouldn't come as a surprise, with Chronicles of Elyria we wanted to do something a bit different. So we'll be releasing a simple, online client (like a webpage or mobile app) that will allow players to play the Dance of Dynasties. This will enable players to form and change alliances, declare wars, fight for shared resources, and even invest in research.

Kingdoms of Elyria will begin approximately 90 Elyrian years before Exposition. The actions that take place during Kingdoms of Elyria will quite literally be writing the recent history of the servers. As you can imagine, Kingdoms of Elyria will come after selection of Kingdoms, Duchies, Counties, and settlements, as well as selection of custom family names. The aristocracy and nobility that participate in the Kingdoms of Elyria game will be playing as their noble houses, 2-3 generations before the birth of their first character in Chronicles of Elyria.

ElyriaMUD

While the Prologue will take place in-engine, with no online capabilities, we still want to put our servers through their paces. Luckily, we can take advantage of SpatialOS to direct our server logic into another front-end other than Unreal. The idea is that by granting players an opportunity to get into the game in a graphically-limited format, we can exercise and stress some of the server-side game mechanics even before pre-alpha. Aside from the MUD interface, all the mechanics are things we’re developing and testing anyways so it's relatively inexpensive to build for the bonus it would offer to us and our backers.

What does this mean for the players? It means that upon launch of ElyriaMUD, players will be able to create characters and explore the world, role-playing and interacting with their fellow players while helping us test the game mechanics. And to keep life super exciting, events that happen in Kingdoms of Elyria will be mirrored in ElyriaMUD and vice-versa! If a Kingdom in KoE declares war on your kingdom, you can be sure the NPCs in ElyriaMUD will be talking about it. And if you happen to kill a noble while in ElyriaMUD, it’ll be reflected in the Dance of Dynasties!

Those players wanting to begin building their guilds, forming in-game relationships, and staying connected to the world throughout the development process need look no further than Kingdoms of Elyria and ElyriaMUD.

If you have any questions about Chronicles of Elyria, feel free to PM me (Seventythree). Happy gaming! : )

10. Biggus Dikus

Biggus Dikus Just Joined

This looks amazing. Kinda what I've been missing since the death of Shadowbane years ago.
    Definitely gonna be signing up.

Thanks for the info!

11. Seventythree

There's a new Developer Journal out as of yesterday. It deals with Pre-Alpha experiences. Why you should read it? The developers will let all players (even those who aren't in the alphas and betas) play simpler versions of the game long before release. These games acts as play-testing environments and lore creators for the main game.

Great to hear from you. Biggus Dikus. This is a game a lot of us have been waiting for .. for a long, long time.

12. [TOG]Mandrake

Hi all sorry i have not updated this thread in a bit but will be doing a clean up and reorgization of this thread to try and cover new changes and explain them better. so please stay tuned for these developments.

i am also now posting a number of other threads to help with togs orgnizeation for the COE game please check ou the following threads when u get a chance

COE Domain Selection & Sale please read Urgent

COE Tog designated kingdoms/start locations

Last edited: May 2, 2017