Collectors Callout!

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming and Nostalgia!' started by GameMasters, Aug 30, 2012.

1. GameMasters

GameMasters Just Joined

THE GAME COLLECTOR'S ROADSHOW - COLLECTOR'S CALLOUT!!!
    Do you have retro video games and paraphernalia? Would you like to show it off, discuss your items with professional Collectors? Meet other Collectors and view special collection items?

Bring in your items to ACMI and be in the running to win a Playstation VITA!!!e

Please email Hermione.Merry@acmi.net.au to register your interest or if you have any questions!

For more info visit Game Collector's Roadshow

2. Buttersoft

Buttersoft Well-Known Member

lol that website is microscopic and awful, as is your post.

The event itself sounds intriguing though. Do you have any easy-to-decipher sources of info? To begin with, a lot of the good stuff seems to be held in "Studio 1", but where the hell is that? ABC Ultimo? Melbourne federation square, at ACMI headquarters?

3. GameMasters

GameMasters Just Joined

Game Collector's Roadshow

Hi There,

Thanks for your interest. I am not sure what you mean by the website being microscopic, it links straight to our ACMI website?

The even is at ACMI which is at Federation Square. Studio 1 is one of our venues within the ACMI building.

It would be great if you email me on address supplied if you are interested in bringing in collection items.

Cheers!

4. GameMasters

GameMasters Just Joined

Bring something in and receive a free pass to Game Masters!

Turn up with a collection item on September the 9th and receive a free pass to the Game Masters exhibition!

5. Larry F

Larry F Just Joined

The LinksAllAround.net Directory Accepts Gaming Sites

If you have a gaming website which needs SEO for better search engine results then the LinksAllAround.net Directory is one of the directories you need to submit your link to. To rank high in search engines you need to submit your link into as many directories as possible to compete with other websites that use your keywords on Google or other search engines. This directory is one that you need to use because its quality.

6. Saifammar

Saifammar Just Joined

Hmmm great this is a great directory site where we can submit gaming site, I have not worked on gaming site but I worked writing sites but be careful to submit your site in any directory because Google has deindexed thousands of directory site.

7. peterjoe

peterjoe Just Joined

I loved to play archery game I have been this game since 3 years now I am and I am practicing to perform in next Olympic games and do my best to gold medal

8. peterjoe

peterjoe Just Joined