Coming Back

Discussion in 'Elite: Dangerous (Public)' started by PaladinWoW, Jan 12, 2017.

1. PaladinWoW

PaladinWoW Getting Started

Hey all, I got this game when it first came out but kinda got bummed out when I couldn't find friends to play with. Has that been fixed at all since launch? Can you easily find your friends and group up to do things? Just trying to figure out if i want to reinstall and try it again.

Thanks.

2. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Captain -= SILVER Patreon =-

Depends on where you are, still. Seems a lot are able to play in groups depending on time zones. I found it hard to match instances, still, between NZ and Aus.

:D S

3. PaladinWoW

PaladinWoW Getting Started

I'm in the US myself. I tried to play with an Aussie back when I first started the game and we couldn't find each other.

4. Deathstalker

Deathstalker Getting Started

have it on both the PC and xbox one if you want to group up sometime, shoot me a pm if interested - i rarely play in open mode - too cheap to deal w/ player pirates probably lol

5. Coneman

Coneman Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Seems there are not a huge population of TOG players at this stage of the game. I signed up with one of the player factions - Radio Sidewinder. Lots of members and visitors on their discord and their unofficial radio station makes the game more immersive to me - especially the ads :) Nice group of people and their discord can be a good forum for advice.