Compatible games?

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Ggeeoorrggee, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Ggeeoorrggee

Ggeeoorrggee Just Joined

Hello TOG it's great to be here!!

I have not long gone out and brought a used Dell Latitude E6420 really cheap being as it is a little old, just for work and its easy to carrying around. After doing a little digging i have found the computer has a little kick to it with a 4GB RAM and 1TB hard drive, Intel i5 and a Nvidia graphics card. So i am assuming that it will be able to play some games without freezing etc. This is what i am here for guys i am needing o know what games/best games can i successfully play on my Dell? It would be great if i could get a few games to pass the time while on the road. I understand that the later games like "Call Of Duty" I have no chance in running but what about the older versions? Looking forward to speaking with you all and getting myself gaming again!!

[​IMG]

2. Ggeeoorrggee

Ggeeoorrggee Just Joined

Well guys i was expecting a little more than that. But i went out a download a few games onto my laptop to just try it out, and some of the games worked perfectly like tetras and majong but then when i tried a better games like Minecraft and Call of duty they din't seem to work although my computer should be powerful enough?? Any help would be great guys!!

3. Ggeeoorrggee

Ggeeoorrggee Just Joined

4. Ggeeoorrggee

Ggeeoorrggee Just Joined

I think i have found the answer to all my problems!! My games seem to be running for now anyway.

Quote from Google " Restart the computer and wait for the first Power-On Self-Test startup screen to appear. Press the button indicated onscreen to enter the BIOS. The button will usually be "Del," "Esc," "F12" or "F10" but will vary by motherboard manufacturer.Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll through the BIOS menu to the "Monitor," "Status" or other similarly named submenu (this will also vary slightly by manufacturer). Select the "Fan Speed Control" option from the submenu to open the fan controls.

Scroll down to the "Fan Speed Control" section of the page. This section contains the RPM settings for the computer fans. Select the fan you would like to turn up and press "Enter." Choose the desired speed from the list (for example: "400 RPM" or "500 RPM") and press "Enter" again to save the setting. Note that the motherboard's PWM controller will not allow you to turn it up past the fan's rated speed.

Repeat the previous step for all the fans you would like to increase the speed for. When done, press the "Esc" button repeatedly until you are presented with the "Exit" menu. Select the "Save Changes and Reset" option to confirm the fan speed changes; your computer will now restart.

Ads by Google" So far this has made a massive improvement to my computer and my gaming experience.

This is for all the readers maybe experiencing the same problem!

5. Ggeeoorrggee

Ggeeoorrggee Just Joined

Rite so the problem is finally fixed. I took apart my laptop last night and it was stupidly full of dust, to be honest surprised it was even still running. So after 2 careful hours last night i got the laptop cleaned up and running. And the best part is, the games worked perfectly with out any freezing or problems anymore. Now is the time for me to go out and buy some games. If anyone would like to know the site: http://www.canada.for-sale.com/pc-games-windows-xp

Hope this can help someone with the same problem!!

6. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Hello ggeeoorrggee,

tech issues are are normally discussed elsewhere like the laboratory. Perhaps you would care to drop by there?

7. sukha0053

sukha0053 Just Joined

anybody help me which shooting game is a best for iphone.