Congrats Shrubbo!!!

Discussion in 'Planetside 2 (Public)' started by oldskool, Jul 23, 2012.

1. oldskool

oldskool Retired Moderator

Congratz on your new DC postion! I know first hand your going to have your work cut out for you!

I will offer my services to the divison as a SL if needed. Ask any of the old timers in TOG or any of the admins...my list of experience and creditials...goes back more than 10 years. :D I got the "been there done that" shirt that I cant fit anymore titles on. :cool:

I will be happy to assist you in your role as DC and help you along the way with what is going to be a very large task in organizing the division for PS2.

Kuddos for stepping up and taking the role. Now lets see what kind of leader you truly are! :p

Cheers mate!

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Thanks mate and thanks for offering. I am not exactly sure how we are going to set up the division yet (Would love to know how the games set up but meh waiting waiting) so it all up for discussion in our private forums.

As for what kind of leader I had my trials in an FPS division, I am one that is not real concerned about his personal popularity and more concerned about the group and TOG... So the worst kind :D

3. The Horror

The Horror Active Member

Great news! :D

4. Shayd

Shayd Well-Known Member

Cheers!