Crap Games

Discussion in 'Games Talk' started by Smash, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Smash

Smash Retired Admin

I'd like to see if I can start a helpful conversation about good and bad games.

First off, what are the crappiest games you've bought and then what are some of the more awesome ones?

for me it'd have to be Madden 10 lately. They just messed it up. I like playing the superstar and they pretty much have dismantled it from what I can tell.

Fallout 3 has been my favorite game to date. Awesome storyline and fun to play. Love to find another one of these out there.

2. Bawheidbob

Bawheidbob Well-Known Member

Amazed to hear you dislike Madden 10 it has been getting great stuff said about it over here in UK

Fallout 3 is one i am going to get over next couple of weeks i have just been trying to decide what platform to get it on PC PS3 or Xbox....PC seems to be the system of choice for the mods but to be honest i would not know where to start on that front.

Bad games for me hard to say though i wish i had not bothered to go back and try to play Vice City or San Andreas....just too old for me now.

Good game would have to be SWOS on xbox arcade still as good as ever and Trials HD is a great little game also.

I am sure i will be back to post more stuff about GRID, Dirt2, Fifa 10, Infamous and Batman....when i get them over next few weeks :)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  3. Pure Mongrel

Pure Mongrel Retired Captain

I kind of agree with Madden 10 for XBOX 360 at least (assuming it is the same for PS3). I love American football (GO GIANTS!) and while I can appreciate how "realistic" the Madden series is becoming, I think they forgot something along the path to reality ... simple fun.

This game has been made purely for fans of the realistic simulation of American Football, new comers and casual players have been left behind by a play system that has become very complex.

For me the game I had most fun with in this genre was NFL 2K5. I shed a tear the day I heard EA had a monopoly on the NFL license. It was a very sad day in gaming history :mad:

My current "suckiest" game though is Sacred 2 ... but I have made my feelings about this game known already ;)

4. maggot_bag

maggot_bag Getting Started

here's a crap game to avoid--

'CONAN' so boring, it's like a second rate ps2 game. and the script is bad, the voice actor almost chokes on some of the lines.
    if i ever play that game again, it will be when im signed out of the PSN so no one knows im playing it.:p

5. Kiz

Kiz Retired Captain

good games

wii fit
    Burnout Paradise (ps3)
    Batman: Arkham Asylum (x360)
    mario kart (wii)
    rock band (wii)
    guitar hero(wii)

crap games
    kameo - elements of power ( x360)

all i can think of for now

6. Milt

Milt Well-Known Member

Golden Axe Beast Rider is a bit of a Turkey I would have to say.
    Driver :parrallel lines on the Wii aso ranks up there as a shocker.

If you do a search ET on the Atari 2600 still ranks as one of the worst ever. The best thing about this game is the bulldozer running over thousands of copies of it to make it landfill

7. Pure Mongrel

Pure Mongrel Retired Captain

I know I may get thrown out of the XBOX fraternity for this ... but my current "biggest disappointment", there by making it a very crappy game for me is ...

HALO3: ODST

(Ducks for cover)

8. exploit

exploit Getting Started

lol i told you not to buy it, i learned my lesson with Halo 3 *Also ducks from the Halo fanboys*